Watch the Affliction Livestream Soon!

"
Ringx wrote:
"
Id1eRace wrote:

Leagues only last a month. I think their should be focus to make leagues fun for the whole season.

You got cancel cultured, woke.

To your point, other games have been killing it with multiple league campfires, updates, QoL, communication!!!! and in league events.

I usually last a weekend before i am reminded of why i can't stand to play poe anymore. Its not just that poe isn't going to be poe 4.0 anymore, its knowing its in permanent maintenance mode.

I'm in same boat anymore. Love to play PoE for weeks, but it's different now. Lately has not scratched the itch it use to have.
Ancestor league was really boring to me and friends. Seemed like playing a Mobil game.
For me I Kinda wish they rebooted old leagues from the start,
Last edited by Kaotic-Ouch on Nov 30, 2023, 11:41:36 AM
Please stop mixing up POE2 news with POE1 league news. It's getting annoying. All I care about tonight is the league news. I can care about POE2 news another time.
Word
there is no drops enabled. is it expected, or it will be enabled later in stream?

thanks.
When can we start playing Affliction??
Claimed the drops reward, reward missing in game or in twitch's inventory page. "Great" job.

24 hours later : items appears as claimed in my twitch account. Item missing in game.
Last edited by UnLovedOne on Dec 1, 2023, 4:32:21 PM
Can not claim the mtx reward even though I've watched the stream for 45+ minutes on a particiapting channel with a linked account.

Clicking the notification to claim the reward does nothing.

EDIT

Someone in global chat mentioned this "fix":

On your profile page click manage accounts. Scroll down to twitch and click the button "view rewards".

Wings appeared in mtx stash after checking the list.
Last edited by Hallsttattian on Nov 30, 2023, 5:45:32 PM
Same problem here ...

EDIT : OK, they are not mentionned on twitch reward ( on twitch.tv ) but i just received it ingame
Last edited by Arkanis_Gath on Nov 30, 2023, 5:09:54 PM
Damn! Can't wait! Very excited to see the core supporter packs!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Watched 2-3 hours of streams with "drops enabled", including ZiggyD. Got 6% progress :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info