Transfigured Gems Part 3

I am genuinely excited for this League
I don't understand why didn't you nerf Mageblood but nerfed RF. Very mixed feelings. Some builds have billions of DPS but you nerfed RF. Some builds can stack hundreds Soul Eater buff and zoom-zoom like a UFO through the map but you nerfed RF? What the hell?
Last edited by cursorTarget on Dec 6, 2023, 9:18:02 PM
"
Mradnor wrote:
"
Gouf_Custom wrote:
So I'm assuming we're going to get one more release tomorrow for some or all of the gems not shown the past few days?

I would expect so? They haven't shown a Transfigured Dark Pact yet and I'm really hoping it's something cool.

They've already ruined Dark Pact skeletons by removing the divergent quality. I don't think we'll get anything that's going to be able to replace it. We'll probably get something that uses a different minion type to deal damage, or something like arc that doesn't work with minions. Or maybe something that doesn't sacrifice any life, but instead pops a minion? I would love a non-nova skill, that sacrifices a minion and turns it into a chaos meteor
Last edited by auspexa on Dec 6, 2023, 9:20:53 PM
RF enjoyers in shambles

Rage vortex BV version sounds pretty neat

Also some meme potential with golems and zombies
Last edited by cfg3 on Dec 6, 2023, 9:21:54 PM
Heh I am still waiting for these and others

Explosive Arrow, Exsanguinate, RF, Shockwave Totem, Seismic Trap, Summon Raging Spirit Poison version.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Does only Ice Golem have the ''of Hordes'' Transfigured variant, as shown by the third batch of Transfigured Gems?
No, all Summon Golem gems will have the "of Hordes" Transfigured variant to make up for the Anima Stone Unique Jewel no longer having the "+1 to maximum number of summoned Golems" stat, as mentioned in the patch notes.

This is so funny. They think they're making up for the anima stone no longer having the +1 mod.

What about the golem buff builds that used one of each golem?
Last edited by auspexa on Dec 6, 2023, 9:33:59 PM
When RF?cmon GGG don't play play lah.
"
"
auspexa wrote:
this thread is ridiculous. dozens of builds got significantly weaker in 3.23 but nobody cares about them since they had 0.01% representation on poe.ninja. meanwhile everyone's screaming RF although RF is just fine if you go for captainlance's version. weird.

Ah yes, for just the meager cost of a few hundred divines, and leveling a completely different character (because it's a completely different build from the one you can actually play as a league starter), we can get our clearing skill back to having map clear other builds get easily on less than a divine. Fucking brilliant.

CaptainLance and Pohx both have perfectly working version of RF for the current league so you can try out whichever you want.
Yes Pohx has updated it and its even stronger than it used to be, though there is a new unique you need.
I'm sure you can find something which requires as few as or even fewer buttons.

Also, RF will be fine. Even if there isn't a trans RF with base damage, it will be completely playable.

As an RF enjoyer... y'all need to relax
"
Omar1x1 wrote:
These new transfigured gems not having vaal versions, or working with them, is a huge nerf to mage skeletons. And really any build that relied on a threshold jewel to augment a vaal skill.

The interaction was already there, can it please be brought back?

Check the RAQ. Vaal versions of a transfigured gem work just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info