Transfigured Gems Part 3

"
cursorTarget wrote:
I don't understand why didn't you nerf Mageblood but nerfed RF. Very mixed feelings. Some builds have billions of DPS but you nerfed RF. Some builds can stack hundreds Soul Eater buff and zoom-zoom like a UFO through the map but you nerfed RF? What the hell?

Some builds are unique and innovative, but they nerfed RF, instead.

Wait a second... Wait a gosh darn min--
"
Emertus wrote:
"
Omar1x1 wrote:
These new transfigured gems not having vaal versions, or working with them, is a huge nerf to mage skeletons. And really any build that relied on a threshold jewel to augment a vaal skill.

The interaction was already there, can it please be brought back?

Check the RAQ. Vaal versions of a transfigured gem work just fine.

"Transfigured gems can be corrupted to Vaal versions of the gem, but the Vaal Skill that gets added to the Transfigured gem will be the normal Vaal Skill and not a Transfigured version of the Vaal Skill. "

The RAQ clearly says that they don't.
Chris , touch me everywhere
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Eeh, it's still hard to consider something just by reading a vague description.
"
plushysheep wrote:
"
zombie of slamming? so you fixed the zombie slamming target tracking bug then?

if not can we get this without the slam?

That's literally the base version now.

i know, please read again.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Does Summon Flame Golem of the Meteor with work Elemantalist's Liege of the Primordial? (Summoned Golems are Resummoned 4 seconds after being Killed)
minions r crap poe devs we dont want temp minions its awful
"
Ruddski wrote:
CaptainLance and Pohx both have perfectly working version of RF for the current league so you can try out whichever you want.

The CaptainLance9 version is not a league starter build, Pohx's RF jugg (my preferred build) is completely dead, and the midgame damage scaling for Pohx's RF inquisitor is just gone, so it'll be okay for campaign and early maps, but until you farm up the sort of currency that gets other much more popular skills hundreds of millions of additional DPS (and only buys hundreds of thousands of DPS for RF), RF is going to be awful at clearing, and it's a clearing skill.

"
Ruddski wrote:
Yes Pohx has updated it and its even stronger than it used to be, though there is a new unique you need.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, I've had Pohx's stream up all day in the background while I work for the past couple days, and nothing I've seen or heard suggests it is "even stronger than it used to be"; to be "stronger than it used to be" would require some magical new way (that doesn't exist) to scale HP without taking away from the scaling of fire trap (which you need for single target).
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
Really unimpressive minion changes, lets just take jewels no one used out of the game and turn them into gems or build definers everyone needed.

Who thought of that?, you should give them a bag of candy in future so they have something to keep them from talking next time.

Remove the zombie's cooldown skill and make it a gem?, why.

3 Reapers is interesting until you realise they are basically golem necklaced, weaker reapers that already suck for clearing doing less damage or a special needs one who stands around until you say pikachu use tackle?

Skeleton archers suck no matter what you do to them, so it's mages or vaal only, what a waste of time, the tools existed before, this is the wheel being reinvented and forgetting why you did it.

Golems, chaos ones never stacked damage and are the worst still by far, the flame one being an attack spell/summon?, why?, everyone gets the anima stone, stone and carrion golems I can't speak for but it looks fuckin grim.

This is make work being done, don't waste time if you just wanted to look busy with bolting something on and saying that's new.

really? no righteous fire?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info