Transfigured Gems Part 3

Erm, so where is rf?
So even if you get a vaal skeleton mage gem, the vaal use spawns regular melee skeletons... making mage skeleton builds not only worse than before but now completely pointless to even attempt unless i read the changes of vaal gems wrong?
So what we got for now, out of 112 transfigured gems released:

Red gems - 22 (20%)
Green gems - 35 (31%)
Blue gems - 55 (49%)

As we know most red gems inherently belongs to melee play style, while blue belongs to caster and green something between. So this numbers show us the direction thegame continie to develop and who is who. In simple terms - melees fuck off, the game is not about you.

Still waiting transfigured gems for:
- lacerate
- perforate
- counter attacks
- warcries
- vigilant strike
W
Time to try skelemancer.

Nice that you can adapt your summonning to enemies and terrain.
Spectre Gem is maximum fail; LOL
GGG hates Minion-Playstyle
3 REAPERS GONNA BE HECTIC
Wait a second... that void sphere dont have cd, so i can clear maps with it? and damage is good(2680 DPS) sounds interesting
so actual scorching ray can stack up 4,6k base dmg and transfigured can only 3,8k what is purpose then?
"

The impact from Flame Golem of the Meteor is an attack that also leaves an area of burning ground. Because Flame Golem's other skills are all spells a direct comparison isn't possible, but the damage is fairly high.

Is there a specific reason not giving numbers for minions at all? What does fairly high mean? Why is it that minion gems are a black box at all times?
Just put it on the gem. Like, why not? I don´t get it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info