Transfigured Gems Part 3

WHere rF ???
"
Antigegner wrote:
By looking at all those new gems I still don't see why it was necessary to remove all the old alternate gems.

an admission of defeat I guess. they couldn't balance all of them.
Where is Rf? You have destroyed rf jugg.....
Skelly mage :D
Wharf

Where
Are
RF

????
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
can we have RF today? league starts in less than 2 days,we need to plan builds
So Raised Zombie of slamming is just the normal raise zombie we have right now. What am i missing here? are the base stats (atk/def/aspd etc) different?
Why are people saying skele mage got nerfed? Seems like they got buffed with +1 maximum skeleton at 20% quality at a loss of 20% increased damage.

You can still vaal the trans skele mage gem and get the old normal vaal version on top of it, and it spawns 24 skeleton soldiers, 11 archers, 1 general and 6 skeleton mages (gem lvl 28).

Just tested vaal summon skeleton with dead reckoning and it did indeed seem like I was only getting 6 skeleton mages, not the 15 that people seem to think it was getting and the reason it's nerfed (it's not nerfed since you were only getting 5-6 skeleton mages summoned with the vaal summon anyway)
Dead reckoning only affected the "summon skeleton" part of the gem, not the "vaal summon skeleton"

Also, doryianis protoype -200% lightning res with lightning only skeleton mages?

Potent... very potent I must say

edit:
nevermind looks like vaal summon skeleton was summoning 15 mages, so you'll only get the standard 6 mages spawned from vaal summon skeleton instead of the 15
IGN Necrobabelol
Last edited by Jurullu on Dec 7, 2023, 3:05:16 PM
The maximum Golems on the Horde Golem gems. Is that a hard cap like loreweave, or can that still be increased by clayshaper, Elementalist etc.?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info