Path of Exile: Affliction Launches Soon

Life is like a box of transfigured rf donuts you never know what you're going to not get.
"
addelius88 wrote:
Holy shit. People are never happy.
They can't just remake every skill gem in the game!
Be happy with what we got, and move on with your lives.
:)

They actually remade it. Normal RF.

But people don't like it.
At all.
"
Ruddski wrote:
Dear GGG, please can you announce that there will be no transfigured RF gem, and anyone playing the skill just has to work with it as it is now.
The endless "where RF" posts are beginning to get quite annoying.

You have inside info about rf?????
Lets go boysssssssss
New Gem Righteous Fire of D4 LOGIN.
We're about to go live, and I don't feel like you've possibly been able to test these new gems at all. So many skill gems are completely missing from what you've released so far because you're still figuring them out.

I really hope this isn't a shaky start with high player drop off just because these weren't flushed out, while you simultaneously destroy all of the alt quality gems we have in inventories in standard.
"
palamantanta wrote:
"
JeagerX wrote:
More like 9% than 90% but nvm kid

Not a bad guess.

When we take a look at PoE ninja builds from last league 3.22, RF in a 5 link main skill setup was played by 7% spread among all classes. Only Tornado Shot had a higher number at 11%. This does not factor in that RF tends to be an entry skill because of its easy play style and of course because of the insane work Pohx put into his wiki. So numbers overall should be higher and catch up as Tornado Shot usually is not very beginner friendly and mostly used by the upper end of the player skill bar for min-maxed farming strategies.

30% of Inquisitors were RF builds
36% of Juggernauts were RF builds
45% of Chieftains were RF builds

The numbers reflect the activity in the GEM threads quite well I think.

So 7% of builds and 6% of "classes" (111% of 1900%) play RF
Maybe you are going to tell me that this streamer count 90% of the viewer too ? :D

The activity only reflect the level of kids who cannot wait a week for their new gift (and those gem wont be available tomorow for league start anyway)
Will tHE Real Edgelord Respond to his Fans ?
In the livestream you said you'd be doing things a bit differently this year, my feedback is that it hasn't left you enough time to get the right information out. It's friday, an absolute scramble for information, people will waste time this league hoping for builds that may or may not be possible. There will be people who aren't able to compile the build they want because the skill gem required no longer exists. Which leaves us players tomorrow morning taking in a mountain of inforamtion as the remaining skill gems are released, plus all the new supporter packs, plus trying to figure out if the plan we've put in place is still workable.
Not a great experience.
"
Wyplosz88 wrote:

At least pohx got some donuts from some1 by mistake, it could be worse ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info