Path of Exile: Affliction Launches Soon

buff them rf bois so i can sell essence!
whatever, just going to play EA instead and run lab one time for points
"
Jixa87 wrote:
In the livestream you said you'd be doing things a bit differently this year, my feedback is that it hasn't left you enough time to get the right information out. It's friday, an absolute scramble for information, people will waste time this league hoping for builds that may or may not be possible. There will be people who aren't able to compile the build they want because the skill gem required no longer exists. Which leaves us players tomorrow morning taking in a mountain of inforamtion as the remaining skill gems are released, plus all the new supporter packs, plus trying to figure out if the plan we've put in place is still workable.
Not a great experience.

Yeah, this feels rushed. I wish more people would speak out about this. I think people want something new so bad, that they would literally be OK with a complete randomizer on skills with absolutely no though on the matter. So I understand why people are excited, but people like me don't really like the idea of broken untested gems in the game. There are going to be so many "broken" interactions that will last but a single season (if that), or worse yet, they will work for a week before they are patched closed. I don't like being a beta tester. So it is fair to see why the community at large is so split. Some people see it for what it is, an untested beta with new toys, while others only see the news toys aspect. To each their own, but this last minute release of information is disappointing to me.
where my Holy Relic with reduced cooldown ?
Please add Polish language.
"
feral_nature wrote:
buff them rf bois so i can sell essence!

This is the real outlook ya'll should have for RF lol
Where Righteous Fire ?

and

Spoiler
Where Righteous Fire
😈 ---------------------------------------
😈 Kirter
😈 Joined: 25 September 2011
😈 ---------------------------------------
where venom gyre
asking for my friend,where is CF trans gem?
Where is region-lock trade system?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info