Path of Exile: Affliction Launches Soon

nice and still hav small hope that lab will get penta buffed or else its die so fast

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3451971
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Dec 7, 2023, 7:03:34 PM
What is the difference in size between the torrent and the automatic patch? to decide if I wait until tomorrow.
The torrent is 36.7Gb and it is downloading at 200kb (I have a 120mb internet)
I think the lab of potential that ggg did not reveal the answer of its bew effects in the Q&A will make possible for gems to go beyomd 20% quality without corruption, i think thats the penta buff you mentioned, but its just lure specualation
Hey guys I hope you have a good day and queue early! Don't forget to queue up 2hrs in advance last time I was number 11,000 and it takes a while to get in. Be blessed stay safe and have fun exiles.
"
ENSASKE wrote:
What is the difference in size between the torrent and the automatic patch? to decide if I wait until tomorrow.
The torrent is 36.7Gb and it is downloading at 200kb (I have a 120mb internet)

I think the torrent is the whole game content where the patch will only add 9Gb of new 3.23 "assets"
Last edited by JeagerX on Dec 7, 2023, 7:21:45 PM
According to new content revealed in past few days, there should've been at least 1 month to test the skills, balance the values and deal with bugs.

There is less than 1 day but they don't even finish the new meta gem system for gaming, I cannot imagine what will happen tomorrow.

We can wait, don't feed us semifinished gameplay. It's insane to transfer the whole gem system in such a hurry.
Last edited by lowlowlowererer on Dec 7, 2023, 7:39:11 PM
"
JeagerX wrote:

So 7% of builds and 6% of "classes" (111% of 1900%) play RF
Maybe you are going to tell me that this streamer count 90% of the viewer too ? :D

The activity only reflect the level of kids who cannot wait a week for their new gift (and those gem wont be available tomorow for league start anyway)

First of all, my post was not fronting, just numbers. Second, poeninja is not representative for the whole PoE community, but the numbers I posted are from the website and reflect RF for all characters registered there. Third, I have not said a word about streamers. I was trying to bring the numbers into context because of poeninja not reflecting all characters, just about those registered. I believe that way more characters play RF because of the reasons I mentioned and probably many others.

I really don´t get your point here, sorry. 111%? 1900%?
"
palamantanta wrote:
"
JeagerX wrote:

So 7% of builds and 6% of "classes" (111% of 1900%) play RF
Maybe you are going to tell me that this streamer count 90% of the viewer too ? :D

The activity only reflect the level of kids who cannot wait a week for their new gift (and those gem wont be available tomorow for league start anyway)

First of all, my post was not fronting, just numbers. Second, poeninja is not representative for the whole PoE community, but the numbers I posted are from the website and reflect RF for all characters registered there. Third, I have not said a word about streamers. I was trying to bring the numbers into context because of poeninja not reflecting all characters, just about those registered. I believe that way more characters play RF because of the reasons I mentioned and probably many others.

I really don´t get your point here, sorry. 111%? 1900%?

Can you share this website so that I can easily check interesting skill interactions and builds?
"
Legango wrote:
no one cares abbout rf

+1
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
nice and still hav small hope that lab will get penta buffed or else its die so fast

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3451971

If its dies, its dies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info