Transfigured Gems Part 5

Hi, i'm wondering how the Blade vortex of the scythe will work with multiple casts. Can it stack? Does it increases the damage if it stacks?
I'm sad that there's no Dark Pact on the list, but still looking forward to the league. I hope more Transfigured gems can be added during the league instead of being put on the back burner for 3+ months, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Storm Burst :(

Kind of sad. Thought we had passed the times where GGG released expansions that weren't done.
Last edited by felrasha on Dec 8, 2023, 1:07:44 AM
Thank you for many new builds.

What I don´t understand why you´ve chosen a lot of skills that are played all the time like arc, rf ... and the unplayed skills like fireball, incinerate, dark pact have to wait again.
So, do i understnad correctly? @GGG
Each golem of the Hoards losses it's passive? So stone golems of the Hoards loss life regen (for us), Chaos Golem of loss phys reduction, Carrion of Hoard loss it's extra dmg + buff to other minions?

This way, the whole concept to have different golems of the Hoard is pointless - if they are all the same, with just diff attack but no properties at all.

Therefor, carrion golem as the most "self dmg oriented" of the golems (each grant some buffs for the player, carrion grants for himself+rest of minions) is even more nerfed than it was before if i understand this all correctly?

So the trans gems are not "replacement for alternative gems" - they change the whole idea of the build, with just "similar named skill", but those are not the same skills with slight differences, like it was on alt gems... Right now, when i finnaly noticed that, i'm way less excited to toy with those new gems... (and we lost all support alternate gems)

As someone already mentioned - this is pure overall nerf on golem summoners - we just lost a golem (from anima stone) for exacly nothing.
cool
So no instant Vortex? Really?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I wonder if I can have both types of Righteous Fire on at the same time. Hmmmmm
Zerodyme_Witch (Best Summoner Ever)
Pretty big fumble on the Frost Blades trans gem imo. It's thematically entirely different, like a creeping frost concept got copy pasted over to FB. You can't build it the same because you'd need dot multi, it won't play the same because it's much further ranged.
So you delete all alt quality gems... only to reintroduce a portion of trans gems back while the rest of us have to wait for our preferred gems to be replaced.

Typical GGG fashion...
It is a sad day indeed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info