Transfigured Gems Part 5

Spectral Helix cry! Where Spectral Helix
RIP casual RF logout, Long live stat stacker mega expensive none casual RF.
Why are they removing all Alternate quality gems but not removing the fire resistance bug armor in the standard league?

Does Chris Wilson know about this serious bug?
Where Artillery Ballista?(
Ok, let's see/
"
just grab a box of tissues on your way out.

"
albertjoke wrote:
if u dont like it that much dont play the game then bye bye

It doesn't matter how much I agree or disagree with GGG or someone commenting here on a change by GGG, I don't say shit like that, nor thankfully does most of the community, because it's fucking toxic.

If that's your contribution here, perhaps you should be the ones quitting.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
Well that version of RF seems like it can definitely be good, cause spell power can now scale the dot damage as well.
OMG, the tears, hundreds of new skills and you all are complaining about a couple. Who on earth in a game like this wants to play the same thing over and over again, I get it for a couple, hell even a few leagues if you like something, but my goodness move on. There is so much to be excited about but you folks focus only on the negative. I try and play something new every league and have for the last 5 thousand hours I've played. I always get mirror tier builds, mageblood/headhunter, etc on every build I've tried. [Removed by Support] Have fun its a game try something new.
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Dec 8, 2023, 1:51:00 AM
Does the Penance Brand of Dissipation not have a cap on energy?
Hello I am unable to decipher the exact mechanics of the Penance Brand of Dissipation. How many stacks of energy can one target acquire and in what conditions are these stacks removed? Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info