Transfigured Gems Part 5

"
gagarot wrote:
rf only stacking shit .-(

even if that skill gives only 100.000 dot i like this skill so much comfy i gonna play it.

thx pohx for all the work the work you made on 1 skill to make it good.

all thumbs up for you. .-)))

it'll be way more than 100k, he theorycrafted a build before the gem update and got to like 2m dps on crap gear...it'll take work to get back to where it was but it SHOULD be ok.
I did not see Stormblast Mine, kind of disappointed. At least think of making it a impact grenade like thing, so it would detonate in contact with ground or enemy. Make it have bigger AOE and greater damage, for loosing the aura and sequence buffs. Essentially it would be better for clear but worse for single target. Such wasted opportunity of a skill.
Last edited by magyarrock on Dec 8, 2023, 2:58:15 AM
somebody call Pohx, this is pure evil.
Why only one rf and what about cringe stacking RF? Hope we will get this version too in the future
"
Carrion golems just got an overall nerf with the removal of the "More damage" line on the 3 golem variant of the gem.

The removal of the +1 on anima stone to gain +2 on the hordes variant... but each does less damage while also not granting a buff to the other minions makes no sense.

Baseline from tree + base gem = 2
Anima = 2

So if previously you'd have 4 golems with 150% damage while next to your zombies. 600% total, plus flat damage to improve zombie damage if you should want them as a secondary damage minion.
----

Now we have

Baseline from tree + transfigured = 4
anima = 1

Total = 5 at 100% damage. So 500% total, while not giving our zombies flat damage to increase their damage.

This is a nerf to not just the golems but your other minions.

----

The other transfigured version does retain the "more damage" line and potentially does more damage but its not immediate as it needs to consume corpses to gain access to the spikes ability. Even if the spikes ability is doubled as far as damage goes you're not required to spam desecrate on bosses while not using offerings for offensive buffs.

I'm really confused as to why this needed a nerf as it hasn't been meta since it was nerfed multiple leagues ago and wasn't anywhere close to a meta build, it already needed a 12 link squire setup to get anywhere close to insane damage.

Came to the same conclusion. I throw my hands up and give up.... Personally, I'm tired of fighting it.
....fireball...?
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Overall not very impressed with the trans gem, but with Penance Brand and the new Power Siphon of archmage I've found 2 things I am really looking forward to play. This last reveal saved it for me.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
Lack of details on the minions is on point, numbers are needed.

And is the "new" carrion given a bone nova on consume or is it a worse version of the same aoe it has?
No positive movement speed cyclone, no cyclone which scales on movement speed properly. Only a quality movement speed alteration
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
How is the BV of scything going to work with the new blade blast?

Does the BV add multiple stacks at once? Is it a buff that's applied once and you don't need to re-cast? Can you have multiple at once since there's no limit mentioned?
more details please. ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info