Transfigured Gems Part 5

Dual strike is cool
RF is SAME stat stacking **** >:
Overall it was LAZY work with disappointed results.
The hype is dead, but I'll still play because it's kind of a tradition.
Why the hell would you cry over this. Just appreciate the effort they put into it. Go back to D4 if you can't appreciate it...
Would it be possible to use both RF one stacking life/es another stacking mana?
With line "Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect" RF become ultimate endgame build instead of just easy league starter for noobs, and this is cool.
Noice
Last edited by NovaProspekt777551 on Dec 8, 2023, 4:05:30 AM
"
Noice

Well now you edited the post lmao.
RF is not cringe but one of the most iconic skills in the game.
So Carrion golems are literally dead alongside RF . Both versions you can still play if you invest like mirrors of gear in it just to clear red maps and maybe like 50% of in game content, something that a 4 link bone-shatter does on default. Yeah that totally sound like balance to me...

I would really like for someone to advocate on GGG-s behalf and argument why carrion golems got nerfed AGAIN and for what valid reason? As if they were broken so GGG needed to balance them. FFS, a guy has to use a pseudo 15 link (12 link weapon and squire) just to be able to play Carrion golems in endgame content.... how is that BALANCED?
So manastacking Indigon RF. Hiero I guess. How do we sustain mana regen?
"
Chameleon wrote:
No Shockwave Totem or Explosive arrow makes me sad. Dunno if I'll play this league.
lol.. explosie arrow got stronger..
"
dautry wrote:
Lame that Pohx got strung out until 11th hour. I get that GGG wants a hype train but they shouldn't throw one of the best content creators under the bus to do it.

agreed.. Now lets see what wil happen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info