Transfigured Gems Part 5

why is carrion golem of hordes just a straight nerf lol
Thank you for posting trans RF :)
It was a great league starting skill. It can rest in peace now [*]
no searing bond?
sadge
Cmon GGG, this new RF version *is* exciting to build around, but why on earth reveal it this late ? No way I (and probably many other people) can plan a build within hours.

I might give it a try in std or later in the league though. And as it has already been pointed out, lightning base damage would've made sense.
So officially no instant vortex. Was cold DoT so strong or popular that they had to kill it?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
This new RF works with indigon!
"
TheEvilMrFry wrote:
"
gagarot wrote:
rf only stacking shit .-(

even if that skill gives only 100.000 dot i like this skill so much comfy i gonna play it.

thx pohx for all the work the work you made on 1 skill to make it good.

all thumbs up for you. .-)))

it'll be way more than 100k, he theorycrafted a build before the gem update and got to like 2m dps on crap gear...it'll take work to get back to where it was but it SHOULD be ok.

i know it would be more than 100.000 k its like 600.000 and go up to 900.000 on jug with ok gear that i have aqfter 3 days maybe.. but never rech more than 1 mill on jugg.

Iam not a templer enjoyer.-) looks shit mtx talks shit no pants .-)
"
gagarot wrote:
"
TheEvilMrFry wrote:
"
gagarot wrote:
rf only stacking shit .-(

even if that skill gives only 100.000 dot i like this skill so much comfy i gonna play it.

thx pohx for all the work the work you made on 1 skill to make it good.

all thumbs up for you. .-)))

it'll be way more than 100k, he theorycrafted a build before the gem update and got to like 2m dps on crap gear...it'll take work to get back to where it was but it SHOULD be ok.

i know it would be more than 100.000 k its like 600.000 and go up to 900.000 on jug with ok gear that i have aqfter 3 days maybe.. but never rech more than 1 mill on jugg.

Iam not a templer enjoyer.-) looks shit mtx talks shit no pants .-)

and this is only a game.-)) but its personel.-)) lol
Where's Winter Orb...?
god

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info