Transfigured Gems Part 5

no transfigured winter orb gems? nothing else.
Default Storm Call it is!
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
RF players unit baby.
"
Chameleon wrote:
No Shockwave Totem or Explosive arrow makes me sad. Dunno if I'll play this league.

Really? A billion builds, and you contemplating not playing because of TWO skills.. which still exist in the normal version... you can legit still play them, just like normal. If that's TOO boring.. then reroll something else and a bit creative...

You were gonna start EA ballista? xD

People are so entitled it hurts.
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
Th3EyelessMan wrote:
"
palamantanta wrote:
Is the gem description for RF correct? It burns mana but stops when life is 1?
How does Sanguimancy interact with alternate RF?
How does eldritch battery interact with Sanguimancy?

It still burns your life based on your mana.

Can anyone please clarify this FOR SURE?

It is written that "You burn for 90% of your maximum mana per second as fire damage"

So is it my mana that is burning, or is it my life based on mana?

If it would be mana that would be burning and not life, why the hell in the tooltip it is written that RF stops when you hit 1 life?

I'm confused with this wording...

It’s actually well worded.

The damage you take is based in your mana total. If you have 1000 mana you’ll take 900 damage per second as burning damage. YOU, not your mana pool. Mana pool doesn’t suffer damage.
Another League another problem were we have to hope u add our gems to play it or play something else WOOT WOOT guess il have to switch from EA to something else cause who wants to play a boring skill
RE: Frost Blades.

It will depend on the size of that AOE. The base damage goes way up from the normal gem and the attack range is tripled. The frost blades build has insane attack speed so you could cover the screen with the AOE cold doing a ton of damage with that base damage. It will be interesting to test. The base gem picked up 3 extra projectiles and the frost blades trickster only needed the base gem so it got buffed there and now it added an alternate style to try out. Not so horrible. I have been playing it for the past 3 leagues (it is ridiculously strong and fast) and will do so again this league.
Last edited by Oakbow on Dec 8, 2023, 8:34:57 AM
Sweet!
I went through all the gem posts and can't find Blazing salvo, will the gems not listed in any of the posts have their own transfigured gem versions? and if so when will we learn more about them?
AMAZING RF change , thanks GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info