Transfigured Gems Part 5

"
TIGRElaranja wrote:

It’s actually well worded.

The damage you take is based in your mana total. If you have 1000 mana you’ll take 900 damage per second as burning damage. YOU, not your mana pool. Mana pool doesn’t suffer damage.

thanks for opening my eyes. I got confused. So, it still burns life but scales this from mana instead of life. then the "1 life left" thing makes sense.
"
"
just grab a box of tissues on your way out.

"
albertjoke wrote:
if u dont like it that much dont play the game then bye bye

It doesn't matter how much I agree or disagree with GGG or someone commenting here on a change by GGG, I don't say shit like that, nor thankfully does most of the community, because it's fucking toxic.

If that's your contribution here, perhaps you should be the ones quitting.

I think you're a bit sensitive. Calm yourself. The world is already overly sensitive we don't need that here as well. Telling people to kick rocks for complaining about tiny little things, when there is so much to be excited about is ok. You don't get to cherry-pick one little comment in my entire post and twist it to fit your overly sensitive narrative, there are too many people complaining about nothing and if you don't like it I do not care. What bothers me is your over-righteous attitude, we are defending GGG against toxic people, how you miss that is beyond me. I'm all for raising issues and bringing stuff to the attention of GGG, however for the people that cry and complain dogging GGG with zero constructive criticism then yes grab a box of tissues on your way out, and you can too.
Blast rain is completely absent from all transfigured gems, awesome, I love to see it.
That's too bad we haven't got a transfigured elemental hit gem in this update. Looking foward to see it in the next major update. Anyways thank you for the new great additions.
"
"
Hossedos wrote:
Really!!
mostly all ranged and spell gems got 2 Transfigured versions
mostl
exactly 35/190 = 18.4 % uncared for sad red gems

They have already said that not all gems are ready. They're coming.

Relax, have fun, or go find something else to do instead of yelling at people who are working hard.

Cool your brows, I didn't yell or offend any one, I just showed disappointing and worrying STATISTICS.
league will start in few hours,BTW.
So I will go plan some imaginary build based on unknown skills
I am unable to decipher the exact mechanics of the Penance Brand of Dissipation. How many stacks of energy can one target acquire and in what conditions are these stacks removed? garf
"
ChappyPanda wrote:
I am unable to decipher the exact mechanics of the Penance Brand of Dissipation. How many stacks of energy can one target acquire and in what conditions are these stacks removed? garf

from the changed gems post:

Added

30% less Damage with Ailments
Deals +10% more Damage with Hits against Branded Enemy

Removed

10% increased Area of Effect
Explosions deal 90% more Damage with Ailments per Energy after the first
Explosions deal 150% more Damage with Hits per Energy after the first
+0.1 metres to Explosion radius per Energy
Pulse deals 50% more Damage with Hits and Ailments
Up to +0.9 metres to Energy spread radius, scaled by distance from Brand
Can be Attached for a total Duration of 2.50 seconds

Modified

Effectiveness of Added Damage 570%
Deals 2541 to 3811 Physical Damage
Activates every 0.1 seconds while Attached

Show Differences

New: Creates a magical brand which can attach to a nearby enemy. It periodically activates while attached, adding energy to the branded enemy. When the branded enemy reaches 20 energy, a large explosion occurs and the brand is removed.

>>>> I'm assuming 20, unless the transfig versions remove stacking, which is possible.
"
palamantanta wrote:
"
TIGRElaranja wrote:

It’s actually well worded.

The damage you take is based in your mana total. If you have 1000 mana you’ll take 900 damage per second as burning damage. YOU, not your mana pool. Mana pool doesn’t suffer damage.

thanks for opening my eyes. I got confused. So, it still burns life but scales this from mana instead of life. then the "1 life left" thing makes sense.

Same here, easy mistake to make considering how we are used to RF working.

Thanks for clarification, Tigre.
LoL ..

I Even called it out yesterday on Mathil's and Pohx's stream that RF was gonna be mana based.

:D
Tell us, what percent of transfigured gems did we actually get to preview before the release?
Good Luck, Exile.
-Jack

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info