Transfigured Gems Part 5

Dear Diary

It's day 45 and HOAG still not transfigured :<
"
BlakJack81 wrote:
Tell us, what percent of transfigured gems did we actually get to preview before the release?

Count the number of gems revealed, take the number of actual base skill gems, multiply it by 2-3 (based on alt quals), and do the division.

We probably had less than 50%. I would not be surprised if this was a late in dev cycle decision, and they're trying to really spice things up, which is why we don't have them all.

I'm excited for the shake up
What are the odds we can scale the cold dot on Frost Blades with attack based dmg gems? It has the attack tag on it....I mean it looks utterly useless unless it overlaps/stacks and/or can be scaled using attack supports.

I'm really scrambling to understand how we can utilize a cold dot with an attack skill though. Seems like a rushed idea, really.
Delve Char: _DivineFlurry
I'm the only hydrosphere player here sulking in the corner since there's no transigured hydrosphere gems 👉👈🥺
I'm the only hydrosphere player here sulking in the corner since there's no transigured hydrosphere gems 👉👈🥺
No generals cry? :(
"
"
"
just grab a box of tissues on your way out.

"
albertjoke wrote:
if u dont like it that much dont play the game then bye bye

It doesn't matter how much I agree or disagree with GGG or someone commenting here on a change by GGG, I don't say shit like that, nor thankfully does most of the community, because it's fucking toxic.

If that's your contribution here, perhaps you should be the ones quitting.

I think you're a bit sensitive. Calm yourself. The world is already overly sensitive we don't need that here as well. Telling people to kick rocks for complaining about tiny little things, when there is so much to be excited about is ok. You don't get to cherry-pick one little comment in my entire post and twist it to fit your overly sensitive narrative, there are too many people complaining about nothing and if you don't like it I do not care. What bothers me is your over-righteous attitude, we are defending GGG against toxic people, how you miss that is beyond me. I'm all for raising issues and bringing stuff to the attention of GGG, however for the people that cry and complain dogging GGG with zero constructive criticism then yes grab a box of tissues on your way out, and you can too.

I really don´t get that logic. Maybe you can explain to me.

People express their disappointment about certain things in the game. Whether that comes in a constructive way or not, this does not effect you in any way.

But for some reason you feel the need to tell those people to quit the game?
Why do posts asking for certain gems or questioning certain changes trigger you to make such a comment?

AxiomOfAnarchy is right, the comments quoted are toxic. Those comments have nothing to do with the game, with changes made to gems or with feedback. All they do is spreading toxicity.

At least someone wining with comments like "gem xy dead - why you did that" or "WTH GGG - why you did this and that" expresses some kind of disagreement that indicates how certain gems are received by parts of the community. Of course that could be put in a better way, there is always something to improve on. But you ranting about those players provides no benefit to anyone. It is unnecessary and toxic.

And for someone who does not care you seem to care very much cause you wrote quite a comment justifying your behavior. Interestingly you call him sensitive while you are the guy getting offended by people that express their disagreement and by people that disagree with you.

So, maybe it is not about the players that share their feelings about the game, maybe it is about the players that share their feelings about other players because they had the audacity to share their feelings about the game.
What is attack time? how we calculate it
Truly annoying me the EA is not being hinted in any way. All my plans for this league launch is just crumbling I feel like... So I really hope it's gonna be good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info