Transfigured Gems Part 5

RIP Ice Shot
Hello GGG, thanks for the amazing game, i've been playing it for years now, always having a bless of a game. However, today with this "final" batch of gems my heart is destroyed.

I'm seeing all classes getting their primary skill with transfigured version:

- Dual strike
- Fireball
- Viper strike
- Spectral throw
- Burning arrow
- Glacial hammer

Meanwhile my boi, the dude with a big wood on the hand, the man with simple words, he didnt get his primary skill transfigured, why is that? Where is heavy strike? Can you please give the possibility to use my favorite skill?

i just want to smash shaper butt with a big club.

Thanks, hope you understand the situation.
How will the Ambidexterity node work with the new dual strike? Straight up 30% IAS?
"
BurningBzG wrote:
Thank you GGG for not buckling under pressure to the RF crowd. I know you delayed this meta change until after D4 hype was officially over, but thanks for your massive meta change - I hope you save some for the next expansions as I am eager for winter orb alternate(s).

Wish granted, Winter Orb has been nerfed again. Your Trans gem is now an archmage variant. Enjoy.
The worst golem balance I've ever seen. If it was difficult to play them before, now you can pass by.
"We can't wait to see what builds you all come up with using these new Gems!"

if these gems were available in the basic campaign, perhaps. But given the conditions for obtaining them, it's hard to plan a build to progress with them.
Standard enjoyer here.

I was wondering if the transfigured Tornado Shot would still fire a secondary projectile if I were to use a helmet with the now legacy 'Tornado Shot fires an additional secondary projectile'.

Any insight?
"
rmsque wrote:
Dear Diary

It's day 45 and HOAG still not transfigured :<

it's not a skill gem, it won't get transfigure this patch
no heralds/auras are getting them
where Spectral helix !!!!!
"
Nezqi wrote:
so i thought these were just previews, i didn't realize we were receiving ALL of the transfigured gems. sure there's plenty of new ones, but we've lost quite a bit of functionality losing both alternate quality for EVERY gem including supports, and there's no transfigured supports. there's no transfigured auras. this is just a loss in total gems, kind of disappointing. i was under the impression every single active gem was going to have at least 2 different transfigurations on release

Thinking they were going to do 2 for everything was always an awfully massive leap in logic to make. Including Auras and curses (but not including support gems or vaal skills), there are ~200 skill gems in the game, and 2 of each would've been ~400 transfigured skills. Right from the beginning, they were transparent about there being over 100 transfigured skills, which also pretty clearly meant there wasn't even going to be 200 (otherwise they would've advertised it as 200+ transfigured skill gems instead of 100+ transfigured skill gems).

Don't get me wrong, they certainly never stated it outright, so it's not like it was completely obvious, but a little basic math and logic could've told you right from the beginning that there was no way they were even covering everything once, much less twice. I'm sure we'll be getting some more in the next couple of leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info