Transfigured Gems Part 5

Kind of disappointed in no Winter Orb variant since players in general have been asking for a Winter Orb buff for years...
so i thought these were just previews, i didn't realize we were receiving ALL of the transfigured gems. sure there's plenty of new ones, but we've lost quite a bit of functionality losing both alternate quality for EVERY gem including supports, and there's no transfigured supports. there's no transfigured auras. this is just a loss in total gems, kind of disappointing. i was under the impression every single active gem was going to have at least 2 different transfigurations on release
"
krowe86 wrote:
"
dautry wrote:
Lame that Pohx got strung out until 11th hour. I get that GGG wants a hype train but they shouldn't throw one of the best content creators under the bus to do it.

Right because ggg made the decision to personally cause pohx grief by not releasing rf first huh? Get out of here with that nonsense

You suggesting that RF data being in the last batch wasn't calculated? I never suggested I knew GGG intent beyond the "hype train" but the result certainly was stringing out one of the best content creators this game has. A lot of work/effort go into starter builds and this is the time for clicks when it comes to content / revenue.
Last edited by dautry on Dec 8, 2023, 12:12:32 AM
ya I was really looking forward to winter orb and RF and we got RF but damn they left winter orb that's so sad.
Explosive arrow?
I'm really disappointed to not see a creeping frost gem
"
Nezqi wrote:
so i thought these were just previews, i didn't realize we were receiving ALL of the transfigured gems. sure there's plenty of new ones, but we've lost quite a bit of functionality losing both alternate quality for EVERY gem including supports, and there's no transfigured supports. there's no transfigured auras. this is just a loss in total gems, kind of disappointing. i was under the impression every single active gem was going to have at least 2 different transfigurations on release

This is massively underwhelming.

Almost as if we're being trolled, this is D- tier content.

Now, if the rumours are true that you can add Prefixes to trans gems, maybe this can be salvaged, but as is, this is horrid.
Stormcall dream has ended. Was really looking forward to a Transfigured Gem that would support the quality change to encourage not using reduced duration instant casts. Other elements gained a delayed AoE mimicking similar aspects to Stormcall :(
yeah, i kinda feel ggg should have had at least one trans for each gem if they were gonna make this a mechanic AND remove the alt quality that gave us diversity. there are plenty of skills people enjoy using and excluding them from a change like this will only leave a sour taste in their mouths... assuming they dont leave themselves.
"
Quintessence wrote:
"
IzuExile wrote:
Shame on you GGG for killing righteous fire Jugg......

"change the meta it is too stale"

"WAIT NO NOT RF, WHY DID YOU NERF RF"

100% agree, adapt or quit lol GGG do this constantly and people still crying about nerfs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info