Transfigured Gems Part 5

Glad that we got the RF gem, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. So we are just swapping life/es scaling with mana scaling? Surely there were more exciting options that you could have came up with?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it will open up RF to new ascendancies, but feels a little lacking.

On the other hand, I guess that deleting the benefit of +1 gem levels and replacing it with spell damage scaling might be useful.
was the RF gem worth the wait??
so our RF options are life stacking or mana stacking? yikes
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Dec 8, 2023, 12:18:44 AM
"
dautry wrote:
"
krowe86 wrote:
"
dautry wrote:
Lame that Pohx got strung out until 11th hour. I get that GGG wants a hype train but they shouldn't throw one of the best content creators under the bus to do it.

Right because ggg made the decision to personally cause pohx grief by not releasing rf first huh? Get out of here with that nonsense

You suggesting that RF data being in the last batch wasn't calculated? I never suggested I knew GGG intent beyond the "hype train" but the result certainly was stringing out one of the best content creators this game has. A lot of work/effort go into starter builds and this is the time for clicks when it comes to content / revenue.

You're absolutely right, there is an incredible amount of time that goes into these builds. and pohx arguably puts more effort into his guides than most. But it's absurd to think. But I can't fathom ggg deciding "you know, let's fuck with this guy as much as we can just for a few clicks". Hell, it will probably help pohx's revenue in the long run because everyone will be running in to see how he solves it
"
krowe86 wrote:
Hell, it will probably help pohx's revenue in the long run because everyone will be running in to see how he solves it

I hope so! Thanks for the discussion.
sad, winter orb continues dead?
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan!
Ok ok hear me out :

Raise zombie of self sacrifice.
Zombies now have only one skill : self destruct.
"
dautry wrote:
"
krowe86 wrote:
Hell, it will probably help pohx's revenue in the long run because everyone will be running in to see how he solves it

I hope so! Thanks for the discussion.

Indeed, enjoy the launch
everyone bitching about the new RF is overlooking you can scale the dot damage with spell power. that is fucking HUGE
"
BigDaddy6789 wrote:
ya I was really looking forward to winter orb and RF and we got RF but damn they left winter orb that's so sad.

We didn't really get RF though, what we got is meme build garbage, as an alternative to the new default, which is now also meme build garbage.

There is no actually life-based version of RF remaining that's late game viable, it's all either ES stacking or mana stacking.

But it's okay, the meta needed a shakeup, which is why they buffed really underperforming skills like Tornado Shot, which could only do billions of damage on the kind of budget that'd get RF a few hundred thousand DPS and so really needed the buff. /s
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info