Characters sent to void league on death should NOT be a map mod

Eu entrei nesse mapa e perdi o personagem? não consigo nem recuperar os itens dele?
Os itens sumiram
Você não deveria ter arriscado

brought to you by google translate
"
navigator4223 wrote:
*adjusting tin foil hat*

Looks like another bait feature for moar "fun" streamer videos. Clicks and all that.

In reality, one of the worst ideas ever. Turning SC into HC via a cryptical map mod is a no go.

But yes, same company that thinks that the "trade manifesto" is acceptable and that banjo playing, creepy and annoying MTX would "totally not be abused to grief".

Hit the nail on the head.

These new "maps" are nothing more than streamer advertising for the game because GG loves it when characters die. They're aimed squarely at the best of the best of the best for no other reason than marketing. They're pretty toxic at a fundamental level.
Learn about this today. Do you really think Im going to dump another 200 hours after being trolled like that? Especially if I donated to the cause. Yeah GGG should teallt reconsider that mechanic - especially in SC leagues.
Man GGG deserves to be roasted that they added this after how bad hall of the grandmasters was and how it continually is getting worse.

Also 90% of div cards just clog up drops. Player added content rarely is good in poe. Even broken items made by racers are just lame. Players make bad game designers.

Just saying I have never been like " oh a div card or reliquary key, so lucky, pog" it is always, "oh 1/7 of a vaal orb or a foiled quill rain let me vendor this for a wisdom scroll."

Valdo map mods are extremely vague. Some of my favorite oddities.

It has the feared. You only know what the feared are if you do maven invites. Otherwise you just don't know.

It has einhar exilehunter, what? Is that hostile einhar or friendly buff einhar. Will he net me? Does that net kill me? Think of the possibilities.

You become unstable? You explode eventually... ok. Do I die or.... just take damage.

One portal... server russian roulette honestly. Bad mod that is always paired with void for some reason.

Character goes to void league. What is a void league? I didn't see it on the character select screen. (This is the one this thread was rightly worried about).
I've run 40+ void maps...most of which were for ventor's(and other top tier loot lol). No issues. Then again I have a friend who lost 2 characters to the void in 1 week. They at least give you a warning message before entering (no other map has ever done as far as I know) which is a pretty solid indicator that maybe something is different about this map. If you didn't read it...then that's on you.

For those talking about how they added "HC" to "SC"

If the void mod really makes you feel some type of way...fine. There are a lot of people I'm sure who don't care for the mod...pretty sure they just don't run it. Ez option for optional content.

p.s. i love you guys
"
roundishcap wrote:
Man GGG deserves to be roasted that they added this after how bad hall of the grandmasters was and how it continually is getting worse.

Also 90% of div cards just clog up drops. Player added content rarely is good in poe. Even broken items made by racers are just lame. Players make bad game designers.

Just saying I have never been like " oh a div card or reliquary key, so lucky, pog" it is always, "oh 1/7 of a vaal orb or a foiled quill rain let me vendor this for a wisdom scroll."

Valdo map mods are extremely vague. Some of my favorite oddities.

It has the feared. You only know what the feared are if you do maven invites. Otherwise you just don't know.

It has einhar exilehunter, what? Is that hostile einhar or friendly buff einhar. Will he net me? Does that net kill me? Think of the possibilities.

You become unstable? You explode eventually... ok. Do I die or.... just take damage.

One portal... server russian roulette honestly. Bad mod that is always paired with void for some reason.

Character goes to void league. What is a void league? I didn't see it on the character select screen. (This is the one this thread was rightly worried about).

What the hell is einhar exile hunter?
"
circleman08 wrote:
They at least give you a warning message before entering (no other map has ever done as far as I know)
Its similar to the lab-exit-by-TP warning. And those who did 100x(?) Argus in the past may also have been desensitized to that. So from my POV this warning is insufficient.

Edit: Also there are those who use lab for testing and encounter that during every such test case.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Jan 16, 2024, 7:47:59 PM
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Edit: Also there are those who use lab for testing and encounter that during every such test case.

Who uses lab for testing anything O_o

I'm shook
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Jan 16, 2024, 7:56:29 PM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:

Who uses lab for testing anything O_o

I'm shook
Where else do you find good target dummy?
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info