Path of Exile 2 on Consoles - Couch Co-op and Simultaneous Early Access

Path of Exile 2 is also introducing full cross-play and cross-progression on all supported platforms. Play with your friends on other platforms, or move from console to PC without losing any progress!

TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Couch co-op sounds great, but once PoE2 is out I'll have 2 more PoE's than I have friends.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
First in the credits!
I hope GGG will change the way of mobile version and also add Mobile in cross-play
couch-co-op and multi-monitor co-op coming to PC too? Would be epic if it did.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
this is going to be so great
nice nice nice
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Nice! I can wait.
"
SufaXtreM wrote:
still doubt that a duration cycle of poe1 and poe2 leagues will have enough time for me to achieve everything in both games while working full time….

If you work full time, you're not really GGG's target audience. It's extremely annoying but it is what it is.
WTB Friends
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
ebrl wrote:
"
SufaXtreM wrote:
still doubt that a duration cycle of poe1 and poe2 leagues will have enough time for me to achieve everything in both games while working full time….

If you work full time, you're not really GGG's target audience. It's extremely annoying but it is what it is.

shouldnt the focus be on all groups? instead of focusing on the largest?

Its come to my attention that poe2 prolly wont have the same intensity of contant like poe1 has. which means i should have more time!
[sick´s] Recruitment phase! official poe guild:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567

When a person dies, it´s a tragedy! But if 1,000,000 people die, then...
Is that just a PURE statistic? INVADERS MUST DIE!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info