Path of Exile 2 on Consoles - Couch Co-op and Simultaneous Early Access

Looks amazing! Glad this is coming to pc as well as I play with controller.

But, please add some sort of cursor for the UI. The grid based system is way to cumbersome to navigate the skill tree's, I always have to use the mouse now which only half works with the game pad plugged in. Check out games like Destiny etc, cursor with a sort of slight magnetic to each node allows to navigate faster.
Awesomeeee! Lets go
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
If we have separate PC and Console accounts will we be able to link them?

I'm guessing no, but I'd still love to get my MTX from back when I played PC on PoE 2 with the rest of mine.
Last edited by TheArtOfRuin0 on May 31, 2024, 6:32:29 PM
love it <3
Ah nice another game that's going to bottleneck the games potential and pc players thanks to xplay and balance around terrible console hardware lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Poor old consoles gonna burn up in group play xD
I have awesome memories from couch co-op d1.

Making something close to it with POE2 to me is insanely great.

Now... I got to find ppl to play with me ._____.

Might teach my cat how to play O.O
Ugh... Not the console updates...
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Jun 1, 2024, 1:55:13 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
Ah nice another game that's going to bottleneck the games potential and pc players thanks to xplay and balance around terrible console hardware lol

THIS
This all sounds really great. Would love to play couch coop and i have a ps5 and a pc so it would be possible to play with up to 4 people without everyone bringing their pc to the lan party.

Another huge + is the windowed inventory and passive tree on couch coop.
I remember playing through d3 with a friend and when i wanted to check my abilites, he wasnt able to do anything and the other way around. Was a weird design choice and i never wanted to play koop after that playthrough again because of this.
A Question: Can we get the option to have the ui as solo player like we saw in koop? Not sure if its better, but could be cool to see mana, es, life, rage on a single orb instead of two and it frees up some space on the screen.

The help screen is really important for people on consoles and single monitor setups. Good to see. What about a simplefied pob ingame? I spent as much time in pob as in poe. Wouldnt it be stupid to not choose to let people do that in the menu of the game to boost player numbers? :D

And please balance loot in a way that does not "require" a lootfilter. Thir party tools are not really a thing on console and i didnt like it much on pc too. The reason is, most people will lack the information to set up their own lootfilters and use lootfilters from other persons anyway. Please balance loot in a way that people who dont want to use it still find the valuable things (basically make sth like the neversink lootfilter, but by ggg the standard, with sounds and bigger and smaller font etc) and for those who like to optimize even more in the lategame, having the third party lootfilter options is nice to have too. When you advice new players to install a thirdparty app to filter their loot, without them having any idea what can drop, that just isnt it in my opinion.

Looking forward to play POE2! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info