Path of Exile 2 on Consoles - Couch Co-op and Simultaneous Early Access

GGG pls do more work on poe1!!!!

stop cheaters and bug/exploit abusers alrdy!!!!!!

it looks like u killin poe1 with all of exploits and bugs...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3524638
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
I am very excited for couch Co op! Please confirm or deny if the coop experience will be available on PC with one user on mouse and keyboard and another user on controller? Or will both players be required to play on controller to access coop?
Im Uberly excited for the game, dont really care for the consolers out there. Happy for them they can manage the game with a controller however...

The time is near GGG. We have been waiting for this way far too long. The cooking and baking is literally nearly done. Please give us the game now. Truley upsetting we've come this far and waited this long for some of that awesomesauce yall got righ therrre.

Please have the release date before school starts all across the country. The game will probably be good enough, godly infact. With the beta( I swear to god ) coming in the next week or so which I was given time off for this, everything goes well, I said "well"... that should determine the release date rather then wait until Christmas.

Thank and Bless you GGG for understanding. Have a good weekend.

- Exiled Player(s)
We've known the Ps4 version of Path of Exile and the PC version's micro-transactions are entirely separate for a long time now.

At Exilecon, GGG announced POE1's micro-transactions will work in POE2 (without mentioning anything about crossed platforms).

Seeing this new announcement regarding cross-platform play makes me wonder how this apparently separate ecosystem will work when POE2 is released.

I'm desperate for an answer! I'd like to know before I buy any more new micro transactions. Thank you!
GG GGG
"
icueMike wrote:
Im Uberly excited for the game, dont really care for the consolers out there. Happy for them they can manage the game with a controller however...

The time is near GGG. We have been waiting for this way far too long. The cooking and baking is literally nearly done. Please give us the game now. Truley upsetting we've come this far and waited this long for some of that awesomesauce yall got righ therrre.

Please have the release date before school starts all across the country. The game will probably be good enough, godly infact. With the beta( I swear to god ) coming in the next week or so which I was given time off for this, everything goes well, I said "well"... that should determine the release date rather then wait until Christmas.

- Exiled Player(s)

Now you are one optimistic guy.

Beta in 3...2...1...years
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ this make me sleep
I'm happy for the people looking forward to this, but at the same time, i really hate controller friendly UI in PC games. Hope we still get a proper m+k UI.
"
icueMike wrote:

- Exiled Player(s)

You may want to cancel your time off. That beta was delayed until the end of the year.
I just hope it will be like old/early days of PoE, like... run maps and grind it and hope for extra good drop of items, not like today, where every drop is shit, and only good rares are ones you craft...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info