Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

sounds great until its nerfed
10-way invitation or t17 map? Does that mean t17s are going to be toned down? Otherwise, 10-way would always be the easier/faster method.....
Lots of players have been having performance issues with running blight maps. Hope they fix that before starting a league based on blight.
I think they need to clarify the requirement for the additional map slots. It almost sounds like you get one extra for doing either t17 or 10 way Maven, and then other when you do which ever of those two you haven't done yet. I think I recall a league once where my filthy casual @55 did complete a 10 way Maven fight, so maybe there is hope this league :)
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
I think they need to clarify the requirement for the additional map slots. It almost sounds like you get one extra for doing either t17 or 10 way Maven, and then other when you do which ever of those two you haven't done yet. I think I recall a league once where my filthy casual @55 did complete a 10 way Maven fight, so maybe there is hope this league :)

The wording I feel is pretty clearly pointing to both unlocking at once, from either event. If they were separate unlocks, they would have worded the teaser very differently.
"
PearlEmperor wrote:
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:

The wording I feel is pretty clearly pointing to both unlocking at once, from either event. If they were separate unlocks, they would have worded the teaser very differently.

Yeah. 100%. „5th AND 6th map device slot unlock by completing either .. or ..“. Doesn’t leave much space for speculation imo.
"
Toralian wrote:
So you are giving even more power to party players with 6th slot and enhance their ability to ruin league economy even sooner. "Great" idea.

This has absolutely nothing to to with solo vs party play?!
Gated power creep with new bases...
"
sownice wrote:
"
b44dss wrote:

i loled..;D

You no longer need to click on the waypoints when leveling. You shouldn't expect a really innovative improvement like the fact that the same loot can be picked up with one click, of course within a certain range...
So far, in my opinion, all of these improvements are just window dressing. Well, let's wait and see what happens next

@GGG please "stash all" button for players long term health and lower drop in playerbase -> because doing this hundreds of times is annoying and frustrating

Last edited by b44dss on Jul 13, 2024, 5:57:36 AM
Spoiler
As always lots of hate and tears.
BringBackTota

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info