Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

to be honest, i expected one additional slot for each t17 boss. One can only dream.
So some peeps think GGG is going give the 2 extra slots all at once for either t17 or 10 way Maven? I could be wrong but that sounds like some premium copium. This is still GGG we are talking about.
HEY
i want that 6L-esque map slot UI
AH when?
"
m02ph3u5 wrote:
AH when?

fyi: consoles have ah
Juicy
"
b44dss wrote:
"
sownice wrote:
"
b44dss wrote:

i loled..;D

You no longer need to click on the waypoints when leveling. You shouldn't expect a really innovative improvement like the fact that the same loot can be picked up with one click, of course within a certain range...
So far, in my opinion, all of these improvements are just window dressing. Well, let's wait and see what happens next

@GGG please "stash all" button for players long term health and lower drop in playerbase -> because doing this hundreds of times is annoying and frustrating

I don't know how many times players have to keep repeating the same suggestions to them before they realize that it would actually improve the experience of playing the game. People aren't playing the game to sit there and micromanage their stash and inventory. They are playing the game to fight monsters and the quicker you can get back to the fighting monsters loop, the better.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
So some peeps think GGG is going give the 2 extra slots all at once for either t17 or 10 way Maven? I could be wrong but that sounds like some premium copium. This is still GGG we are talking about.

my guess is the 10 way is for the 5th slot and t17 is for the 6th slot unlock.
can you please clarify how the 5th and 6th map device slots will be unlocked? is it both slots for completing one of 10 way or a T17 or is it one slot for each?
Make Promordial Chain great again.. pretty please ;)
One more request.
Can I please have Peninsula Map back? It has been almost a year and a half already ;)
Last edited by yakoob on Jul 13, 2024, 6:00:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info