Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

Seems like there’s a push for standardization between how the PC and console versions play. The synchronized launch last league and the pick up radius and waypoints this league. Could we see crossplay be announced soon?
All the cons of Affliction with none of the pros! Thanks GGG!
Nice QOL changes top job guys :) hopefully we have a lot of buffs in the notes for skill gems.
Wildwood is back? And still no minimap. Maphack cheaters rejoice. Tough luck to everybody else.

Also, it's no longer at the start of the map. Which means you want to find it first, collect the wisps, and only then clear the map for max profit. Double advantage to maphack users.

And no, I won't believe that they are finally going to solve the maphack issue. It's been around for a decade. They don't have the resources for that now for sure.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jul 17, 2024, 10:28:58 PM
Great opportunity to revert back to a single Atlas Passive Skill Tree because league specific nodes are no longer a thing.
There is no fun in a maps with 1-2-3k wisps. Hope you can do 8k+ maps with new affliction
"
CoopSterner wrote:
Great opportunity to revert back to a single Atlas Passive Skill Tree because league specific nodes are no longer a thing.

Why would they make their game straight-up worse?
"
In 3.25 Simulacrums have less waves and more opportunities for unique rewards!

*Fewer
Wildwood atlas passives instead of necropolis? That would be cool
t18 maps with sirus, shaper, cortex, elder as map bosses with their corresponding entry boys in the same fight for next league?
That could be some interesting content to fight uber uber Conquerors along with sirus in the same battle arena and a even thicker map mod pool as t17 has :)
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info