Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

Haha so much negativity and whines.
Ppl always considering worse au worse in fear of being dissapointed or taken credulous simpletons.

Sooo spoiled we are xD to the point of asking removale of usefull newly added feature
Thank you for putting teasers here rather then on twitter!

Great marketing this league.
Love the direction of Poe and ggg.
I know I should stay positive but at some point in my poe gaming career I am going to burst in anger (havnt missed a league since Incursion). That moment is now.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... WHY DO YOU HATE HOLLOW PALM ENJOYERS?!

WHY DO YOU HATE UNNARMED PLAYSTYLES?!

I know that quality change to weapons and armor is a good one, but I am a friggin Hollow Palm lover ever since Delirium and the implementation of One with Nothing.

I endured all the assaults of crippling the playstyle of us unnarmed enjoyers, but GGG deliberately hates us kind of players.

For many leagues now there have been incidents where unnarmed players get the short end of the stick.

Necropolis League: The most impactful items you could make were weapons. I made bunch myself and even played a weapon based build cause I feel abandoned as unnarmed user.
Affliction League: No direct benefits for unnarmed and instead direct benefits for weapons.
Crucible League: yeah that was a funny one, league mechanic only worked on weapons. Haha.

Look... I am not asking for a league that specifically enhances unnarmed playstyle, but it would be nice to get a carrot after so many sticks.

I love melee playstyle and like the quality change to weapons, but again it will mean that the buff for melee goes into weapons and my poor unnarmed melee self will most likely not get a buff and more likely a nerf of some caliber.

PLEASE GGG, FOR ONCE IN AGES GIVE US SOME DIRECT BENEFIT FOR OUR CHALLENGING PLAYSTYLE WITH LESS GEM SOCKETS AND DAMAGE OUTPUT!!!
Arian Synthesis of G3
It's been a long time since I tried playing an unarmed build. Forgot all about that, but really enjoyed playing hallow palm onse upon a time.
Last edited by OK_Mediocre on Jul 18, 2024, 6:42:13 AM
Would be great, if the wild wood spawns as before at the start, otherwise you have to run around the map first to find it.
"
Higglefrizz wrote:
Thank you for putting teasers here rather then on twitter!

Great marketing this league.
Love the direction of Poe and ggg.
they always do teasers here. atleast they have for the past 5 leagues.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
I wish GGG will get back really nice stuff like Sentinels someday! Even without broken recombinators. And remove useless stuff like Tormented Spirits.
My gawd I'm so turned on right now.
KranglingKearKames
https://i.imgur.com/zB2RgAs.mp4
https://imgur.com/a/mafhrmH
Is Mark Roberts Mark 1 or Mark 2?

I think he is Mark 2 @GGG correct?
Damn, WildWood only in T16/17 maps is ridiculously late for Ruthless, but I heard it might actually be much earlier there ?

"
CoopSterner wrote:
Great opportunity to revert back to a single Atlas Passive Skill Tree because league specific nodes are no longer a thing.

What do you mean, there are Necropolis Challenge-specific Atlas nodes on the tree, why would you assume that future Challenges won't have their own ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info