Introducing the Currency Exchange Market

Sorry for been stupid,but how do I reed the Ratio?(vid 2:15)

Ratio's 5.45,4.69,4.62:1 mean I'l going to buy 5.45...alt per 1c? Isn't it huge spike from 15:1?
And stock 1500,300,300,300 mean's how many offers for certan price da we have?
Or mb Im completely misunderstood.
I wasn't supposed to play in this league, but this new method of exchange convinced me, I want to see what it looks like, I want to form an opinion on what it will look like later in POE 2
I hope everything will go all right with no issues what so ever at all
Limit of 10 is harsh. Let's say I farmed Essences for a few days and I want to list all my Deafenings. Well, I can't do that at once.

This feature is great. It's the exact thing this game needed. But the limit should be 30 at minimum. Otherwise, players will be incentivized to go to the external discords for bulk sales.
Im sure they will increase 10 order limit soon. Maybe even in 1-2 weeks. It's obvious not enought because we have so many different things to sell. It's VERY beta feature. There will be many people who will try to break this.

We have to get some patience. Traditional (website) trade and TFT still here for big bulk operations. Im very exited how the trade marked will look a bit later.

And there are a lot of ways to improve this. For example, it can (in theory and I hope it will work like this) act like a stock market.
1. I put an order to exchange my 1 divine orb for someone's 150 chaos orbs;
2. Someone put an order to exchange their 155 chaos orbs for someone's 1 divine orb.
Now these 2 orders can complete each other. I could get 150 chaos orbs, and another person can get its 1 divine orb and 5 remaining chaos orbs. Everyone should be happy! And this can go on to complete big orders.

Thank you GGG! xoxo
Last edited by MansKokoko on Jul 22, 2024, 3:47:51 AM
Game changer!
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
This could be best league ever.
"
Pashid wrote:
"
ment2008 wrote:
Gold fees could be removed, we are limited to 10 transactions/day anyways

No cause it's a good anti measurement for flip bot accounts and hideout warrior accounts or multi acc abuser :)

yeah pluys people trying to get out of yellow maps, flip those guys, am i right?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
When you place an exchange, I'm assuming the currency is withdrawn from your stash (so it's not accidently, or intentionally, used elsewhere)?
"
shogunngt wrote:
Ok, so a convience feature so I can trade direct thru the game interface and don't have to tab out, go to a trade website and then wait for player's whispers.

I like it.

But what's the purpose of the gold needed to complete these transactions and the limited number of possible transactions? Is this something to try and prevent botting I suppose?

I just fear, especially with the comment by the narrator about the high gold cost especially in the beginning of the game, that it won't really be that helpful, and I'll still be trading most of my currency via Path of Exile Trade, just like every other league.

Step in the right direction, maybe, but the whole concept of it costing something extra to make a trade, well, I'm definitely not a fan.

Plus, is this going just slow us down more, trying to grab these extra bunches of coins on the ground?

I guess we'll see here in a few days...

It´s not meant to be used early on ... they already said that multiple times...

Even in this video here he said it :-D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info