Introducing the Currency Exchange Market

Why are you pulling currency from the stash then returing it to our inventory. It should go back to the stash after the trade
Aweome GGG!! Now I just hope slam builds are not bait, because thats what im going to play!!!

GL to all you exiles on your adventures!!
"
QQPQ wrote:
"

The game already has some NPCs that you can trade "currency" for including the 4 to 1 Jewellers to Fusings. It would be nice if I could just say "here's my 4000 Jewellers, please give me 1000 Fusings rather than do what I am compelled to, which is click my mouse button 1000 times.

Just in case you don't know, you can actually buy whole stacks at once. It's actually 50 clicks, not 1000.

I can't remember if it's ctrl-click or shift-click or what, but there's a modifier key that makes you buy whole stacks instead of one at a time.

On PS controller, it's pushing Square (whole stack) instead of X (single item).

I did not know that. You're now officially my favourite person in the whole world :)
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
A lot of people won't play the league though. You can talk about majority/minority all you want but you are alienating a large part of your playerbase. The simple fact of the matter is that people have their established and fun builds on Standard and they are not willing to start over and having to do everything over as a checklist on top of spending months in to gather enough currency to get the same level of power in terms of a character as they already have multiple vastly superior builds, and with legacy gear, on Standard.

I personally won't play leagues no matter what you put into the game because it takes too much time, I'm not willing to start over and I would rather play a build I already invested time into on Standard. This might be a foreign concept to the people who just willingly start over because it's the norm but I don't follow norms. Part of not following norms involves thinking for yourself. If you can't think for yourself, someone will do it for you.

The addition of the currency exchange is much appreciated obviously but calling it experimental like you did with Harvest indicates you will have it for this league only and then tell players that you will re-introduce it after 5-6 leagues like you did with Harvest. At least implement it into Standard after the league is over. We will wait but it really gets annoying having to wait almost an entire year just for new content on Standard.

Oh no! What will we do without you?
"
NIKOvbn wrote:
1. Have you taken measures against someone rich AF completely buying out x currency, and effectively having monopoly on it, jsut because they can?

In the Video you can place max. 10 orders, so its not possible to buy all out.
Vamos!
what about those broken numbers ratios ? how is gonna work with trades that based on ratios dont give a simples number, for exemple, if i buy 15 alt on a 4,65 ratio it will give me 69,75 alterations, how i will get 69,75 alterarions ? the number will be exchanged to 70 ou 69 ? if this happens sometimes the buyer will loose money and sometimes the seller will loose money. Base on that discuss, there is any solution ?
amazing
"
feike wrote:
"
zzsamzzsam wrote:
I'm unsure if this questions already been asked but, what is the market ratio based on ?

Is it on current lowest or current highest ?
If I'm trying to "sell" my chaos for a divine, I would want to see the lowest offers, but if I was trying to "sell" my divine, I would want to see the highest ones. This also comes with the problem of people making multiple lowball offers to manipulate the market.

Latest fulfilled orders ?
Price manipulation for this still can happen, if a pair of people fulfill multiple lowball offers.

GGG explained that they are not gonna make any ratio, its purely the players

You will have to set yourself how much you wanna buy or sell the divine, thus, its you who make your ratio. The game will inform you the highest price buiyng and lowest selling, but its you who will tell whats the rate you want to make the trade. You say you will want to pay 10 chaos for a divine, you will be able to do it, you say you wanna sell divines for 1000 chaos apiece, you can also do it, just gonna have to wait someone willing to sell or buy for that ratio and good luck with that

The game will just make a trade that is on the range you set yourself, if you said you want to pay 100c for a divine and someone is selling a divine for 90c, the game should make the trade, you say you want to buy a divine and just pay 50c, your gonna have to wait until someone puts a divine on sale for 50c or less

Price manipulation as it currently happens cant really happen because if someone try to pricefix the same way it currently is with a very low offer, people are just gonna gulp the lowball offers, you cant really make a fake offer you dont want to actually trade in an automated enviroment. With an AH, you said you wanna sell a divine for 10 chaos, people will just take your divine for 10 chaos because you made the offer and in an automatic system, the trade WILL be done wether you actually wanted or not

You missed half of what I was talking about.
The lowball offers aren't me trying to sell a divine for 10c, it's me trying to sell 10c for a divine. If I go on 10 alt accounts and have them all list an order of selling 10c for 1 divine, what happens when another player tries to sell their divine? Will they see my 10 bullshit listings as the market ratio?
"
zzsamzzsam wrote:

You missed half of what I was talking about.
The lowball offers aren't me trying to sell a divine for 10c, it's me trying to sell 10c for a divine. If I go on 10 alt accounts and have them all list an order of selling 10c for 1 divine, what happens when another player tries to sell their divine? Will they see my 10 bullshit listings as the market ratio?

Even if you make a billion accounts listing 10c for a D, why would the window even show those offers?

The window is supposed to only show the better current offers, or a ratio based on completed trades, if theres a million guys offering 10c for a D, all those offers should be way bellow everyone else and none of them should be completed deals, so they shouldnt be even listed unless someone actually accepted to give up their divines for 10c(and that would actually mean give up their divines, meaning, they put their divines for sale for 10c and lost the currency to skewer the market, and no, they shoudnt be able to control wich acc the divines would go for because divine for 10c should mean your lowball offer would be competing with everyone in the server. An offer is not supposed to have priority just because its a perfect match unless GGG seriously botch this)

Making the window decide wich rate to show considering unfulfilled offers would be top tier nonsense

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info