Introducing the Currency Exchange Market

pog
maybe it is possible to implement this to ssf to be able to trade with game in form of reading current average ratio of currecncy from correspondent league with multiplier 1.3-1.5
Popularity should be driven, by accounts trading not transactions made, if you don't do that already.
Please make this core.
PLEASE add in the number of sellers for each ratio in the Market Ratios screen, and consider increasing it from 5 top ratios to maybe 10, that would probably be a much better number to begin with.

Not having the number of sellers for each ratio means that less liquid items can have their price manipulated quite easily over time by a seller or two with enough of that currency to keep their offers as the best ratio.

Doing so would result in the following sellers thinking the practiced ratio is the first one (as it would have a larger number of items offered) and eventually lead to other sellers using the same ratio.

Otherwise, incredible change. Could use more than 10 maximum trade orders, and maybe lock them out with progress? Making it so that upgrading something in town that requires higher level ores or whatever increases your max orders to 15 or 20, for example.
"
TitansFury121 wrote:
maybe it is possible to implement this to ssf to be able to trade with game in form of reading current average ratio of currecncy from correspondent league with multiplier 1.3-1.5

bruf...
STUPID BEAST
Does this market also include option to refund all transacation made up to now and get your money back since the game literally offers zero stability, and randomly highly expensive items and gems is just deleted.
You need to buy more stash tabs, and play months to fill them with items which to be deleted by GGG.
So.....couple problems / questions:

1) Does this "bind" the currency you have up for trade? Meaning if I offer x chaos for something else, I no longer have access to those chaos orbs until the request is fulfilled? I can't see how it would function any other way but this has its own problems.....

2) How will this interact with "normal" trade? I think this might be out of GGG's control but I can see this potentially killing BOTH methods of trade for currency, leaving everyone in a much worse state than before. If #1 is true, then there are significantly less people trading normally making it harder than ever to connect with people. If currency is tied down for long amounts of time in the market, then this also causes in-game problems on the other side.

3) Gold: this had BETTER be auto-pickup.....like expedition currencies
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
A lot of people won't play the league though. You can talk about majority/minority all you want but you are alienating a large part of your playerbase. The simple fact of the matter is that people have their established and fun builds on Standard and they are not willing to start over and having to do everything over as a checklist on top of spending months in to gather enough currency to get the same level of power in terms of a character as they already have multiple vastly superior builds, and with legacy gear, on Standard.

I personally won't play leagues no matter what you put into the game because it takes too much time, I'm not willing to start over and I would rather play a build I already invested time into on Standard. This might be a foreign concept to the people who just willingly start over because it's the norm but I don't follow norms. Part of not following norms involves thinking for yourself. If you can't think for yourself, someone will do it for you.

The addition of the currency exchange is much appreciated obviously but calling it experimental like you did with Harvest indicates you will have it for this league only and then tell players that you will re-introduce it after 5-6 leagues like you did with Harvest. At least implement it into Standard after the league is over. We will wait but it really gets annoying having to wait almost an entire year just for new content on Standard.

its because standard is like this:
1. make a new character
2. put on all my levelling uniques and a tabula
3. i'm in end game in 3-4 hours
4. i hit level 70, i put on my OP gear
5. kill the uber bosses at level 70 amd didn't even clear a red map
6. game is finished.
7. whats the point?

majority of us play the leagues for a fresh start, an economic reset, a new adventure in an alternate wraeclast so replayability isn't boring.

GGG probably want to encourage players to play leagues to avoid the play style I said above. Imagine you're a game designer, and this is how people play your game?
"
jsuslak313 wrote:

1) Does this "bind" the currency you have up for trade? Meaning if I offer x chaos for something else, I no longer have access to those chaos orbs until the request is fulfilled? I can't see how it would function any other way but this has its own problems.....

2) How will this interact with "normal" trade? I think this might be out of GGG's control but I can see this potentially killing BOTH methods of trade for currency, leaving everyone in a much worse state than before. If #1 is true, then there are significantly less people trading normally making it harder than ever to connect with people. If currency is tied down for long amounts of time in the market, then this also causes in-game problems on the other side.

3) Gold: this had BETTER be auto-pickup.....like expedition currencies

For the 1) It is shown in vid : the acces you get to your offer is annulation (and you pay in gold for it) Let see if anything add up but i doubt so

2) interesting question; because i was already assuming ratios are generated based on best trads radios.

3) Already seen in another vid long ago
Last edited by Thonyzuka on Jul 22, 2024, 7:14:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info