Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Playing on a mac via Steam. STILL cannot login: "Failed to connect to login server" happens immediately when I click login.

Please address this.
I can't even play the game anymore because it keeps hard freezing and forces me to either sign out of my windows account or straight up restart my PC. It does this when I'm playing normally, when I transition, and sometimes it does it just from going to the character select screen.
FIX BLACK MORRIGAN ALREADY PLS!
New league freezes in about 1/4 - 1/2 of all load screens and never recovers. It is unplayable in it's current state.
Hello, i would like to report that, new martyr of innocence doesnt allow me to use the skill gems i put in the item.

Also somehow I couldnt get the arkaali challange in act 8 even though I killed her a few times.

Thank you for the great league, enjoying it very much. Love you guys!
Please, fix the points of regret , do nothing with It :(
Legión Crash Game
Harvest Crash Game
Expedition Crash Game....
gonna fix the latest 10,000 div multi mirror a day exploit?

sure makes every league feel bad to play when this insanity happens EVERY TIME
What the fuck is wrong with your servers? i'm desynch all over the place, its fucking unplayable.
It's getting worse and worse with every next hotfix. Started with crashes on loading between locations now it can crash on using movement skill or just staying in map, connection errors as a bonus today. Playing my PC config since Sanctum there was no single crush until this league. Unplayable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info