Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Playing on a mac via Steam. Still cannot login: "Failed to connect to login server" happens immediately when I click login.

PLEASE address this.
Can you please fix the bug with 'haunted remains' encounter in delve asap? I'm locked on all4 paths now with that encounter and atm it's bugged and doesn't finish. Making delve almost unplayable.
I have enjoyed this league so much so far!
Any idea when the Black Morrigan beast will be fixed? Thanks
Any plan of fixing the Johan bug if u didn't talk to himm in the right order from the start and now u can't manage the town from H/O?
Monsters can't kill you if they're already dead
nicew!!!
"
Chomo_Lonzo wrote:
"
maddannik wrote:
"
RoboCôck wrote:
Need a HotFix for "failed to connect to instance" issue. for most Macs !!! A lot of us can't even get in to play yet !!!!

-----------------------

I have the same problem.

MacBook M1 PRO 16GB - OS Sonoma 14.5

Yes! Same.

Same issues here, on M1 mac.

I either get:
-"Disconected, failed to connect to instance" when trying to join on a new league charater.
-Game crashes and closes on the loading screen when trying to join on a new league, or standard league character.
-"Unable to connect to login server" when trying to log in on the main menu screen.

Not only can I not play league, I cannot even play standard characters.

This game is 100% hindered from running on mac.

GGG did not test this update at all on mac in a live environment. This is horrendous.

bump
PS5... Game just froze in the middle of a heist. No error message, just kicked me to home screen.
Bricked update during the update. Won't re-update.
There is a issue about update. It says that it can't overwite executable with new pathed executable. I have reboot my computer and done the packcheck. But the issue still exist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info