3.2.1 Patch Notes

"
Fixed a client crash that could occur when when entering various areas.

Hope this fixes Saqawal / Atoll / Coral Ruins DX11 issue?
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
GOOD
"
EarlyTimez wrote:
When can i marry Oni?

Start a gofundme and I'll see what I can do.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
systemdown wrote:
"
Fixed a client crash that could occur when when entering various areas.

Hope this fixes Saqawal / Atoll / Coral Ruins DX11 issue?

Would be nice, for sure... but I don't trust this game at ALL on DX11, as it simply is not designed/optimized for it.

When using DX11, had constant crashes: "No thread found!", "Textures didn't decompress", etc... much more solid on DX9.

Idea for your next league, GGG: absolutely nothing new except performance upgrades in the game code and on the server side... Would likely draw/keep a lot more players than netting creatures does.
"
"
EarlyTimez wrote:
When can i marry Oni?

Start a gofundme and I'll see what I can do.

Charan, is that you?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
i love it, this is a great game
Good job with those fixes GGG
Where are the bestiary orbs? Einhar doesn't sell them. Or is there a level requirement. Just ripped so can't tell. Halp!
Will see how good/bad the new map drops will be.
"
waskely wrote:
I dont see a patch note for:
Fixed a bug which made the league feel worse than standard.

Isn't that the truth.
They took a great crafting idea and scuttled it into the absolute shytter.

Crafting should be about modifying what you've got, not scouring just to get one particular stat (unless it's like those super rare essences that do halfway decent stuff). If an item has a life roll, the crafting should be to modify that roll, rather than throwing out every other roll (unless they suck anyway) just for the possibility of getting one low-roll affix.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info