Data about how Beastcrafting is being used

"
Paldamus wrote:
Interesting stats, now if only necromancy nets would actually drop, like ever :D

I heard you can upgrade the traumatic nets into necro nets. I did not play for a week, so I do not know if this actually works, but you can try.
I wonder how many of those 40k portals were like my experience? Go in, face tank the boss and destroy his life to around 25-30% and it runs off into another area without doing much damage to me at all. Zone in there, lag for a second as trash mobs spawn and instantly die. Respawn five times, try end charges/immortal cry, pots, instantly dead with enough creatures clogging the entrance area, 3 seconds of freeze immune/phys dam immune and couldn't even use a movement skill before I was dead. 500k dps and from death to death my totems weren't even damaging the trash mobs before I died. Not sure if its broken but sure did make me want to go back to maps.
Why can't you let us experience the league stuff ourself?

Why balance beast-spawnrates around beast-trading? Just don't invent beast-trading and increase the spawnrate. You already have the statistics to see that literally no one is getting e.g. the cat-guy.

We already have to trade for everything anyway. Now we have to buy the encounters again (Abyss...).

I enjoy encountering red beasts in the wild and getting new recipes BUT I DON'T WANT TO BUY THEM IN THE DAMN SHOP like every other thing in this game and I also want them to spawn more like (almost) every other player writing on this forums/reddits these days.
Are u joking or is this just standart PR bullshit? what high engagment - it's useless trash. I am level 90 and the whole use of the whole leag is one suffix on the flask. Dam this leag is dogshit in all aspects of it. Stop lying to us and urself and step up ur game. People are going to standart allready witch means soon a lot of people will be either leaving or going standart - then u will start crying but will be too late.
"
Here's a general idea of what people are focusing on with Beastcrafting (along with some notes):
1. Create a Unique: 2,878,331
2. Create a Levelling Item: 1,181,415
3. Create a Rare with a Specific Mod: 909,036 (this will increase after 3.2.1)
4. Convert this Unique Item to another: 311,442
5. Create an Item (Misc): 274,183 (see below for a breakdown of this category)
6. Create an Unidentified Rare Armour: 461,204
7. Gain Prophecies: 200,668 (that's up to a million Prophecies!)
8. Add a Mod to a Flask: 79,801 (with "of Staunching" representing 38,932 of these)

I really hope you update this list in about a week or so...
I known for one that I have alot of rare crafting queued up to do.

Regarding 8. DOH!!!! why didn't I use that more often... like every single leveling life flask...
Looks like I have some mental adjustment to do, like first check beast crafting then alt spam...

yes yes, the end game stuff is bit rare. But you know, not everything resolves around that.
Some of us craft just some random items to get rid of the beasts, so we have room to catch more. I absolutely hate crafting. Made a mistake of capturing too many beasts.
Get nets out of our inventory and I'll give the league another chance.
"
Opening a Portal to Spirit Beast Fight:
41,361 portals have been opened to the Spirit Realm, with the following breakdown:

Saqawal's Roost: 22,136
Craiceann's Cove: 12,785
Fenumus' Lair: 5,025
Farrul's Den: 1,415

Only managed to open portals for Fenumus (Spider) & Craiceann (Crab).

Spider-Boss:
Deals a lot of chaos damage. I had -38% chaos resists in the first fight and the ground effects chuncked my HP (6.4k) to 20%.
But anyways, the fight is currently bugged as you can not target the boss in the second phase/arena.

Crab boss:
Deals phys damage and spawns a lot of adds in both phases. 2nd arena is very small.
But overall easier than Fenumus.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I understand that the ultimate goal of each league has to be rare,but this is ridiculous.
I just hope you won't make the same mistakes in future leagues.
People need to feel rewarded with something while they're digging their way to the rarest content of each league,and bestiary sure lacks that feeling.
3 million uniques created, and I'm sure another 7 being found during the league naturally.
100 chaos orb costs $4 so this game created around $500k in one month.
What would the bankers have to say about this creation of real money out of thin air by randomnly punching a keyboard...
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info