Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

Lucky that you made a lot of changes to the Ascendency before 3.2
Otherwise it would be absolutely a joke.
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
"
pixeljunkie82 wrote:
How about removing the nets completely? Still waiting for that update..

good idea, sir!
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Killing everything.... reds and all.
"
Alabamak wrote:
"
pixeljunkie82 wrote:

good idea, sir!

Or how about an update with ONLY nets?

Net MTX on skills, armor etc

Netstockings, Netchainmail, Netshoulderpads, Netted hats, Nets as weapons (Dex based skill gem).
Throw Net on Critical Hit-Support gem etc.

All the monsters are nets, all the player classes are nets.

Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Is this already live?
"
Alabamak wrote:
"
pixeljunkie82 wrote:

good idea, sir!

Perhaps a better idea should be make net an equipment instead of currency.
Instead of tiers we will be looking for rarity.
Instead of wasting space in inventory, nets should be equipped ^^
Can we get a forum countdown for the end of this garbage league.Its complete garbage 25% into the league you decide to boost some beast spawns.How about red maps its just stupid people can run uber lab and get 10x more red maps then mapping.I dont care what you say the pos nets are taking currency and map drops.
So this will end up being actually playable the last two weeks of the league just like Abyss league? wouldn't it be cool if these leagues where nice from the start? kinda would make everything easy for all parts. make it a league every 4 months and use that extra month of developement for actual testing of the league so you get all the numbers you need before you release these shitty leagues that the last 3 have been... it is such a shame.
"
tanchista wrote:
Having 120/157, I wonder how is possible to have no map drop at all?
and many other things wich are not doing what they say...and mst of the % is fake aswell..this game has fail math badly..GOOD LUCK
I just did a 10 pack of red maps (had to buy them all)chiseled,vaaled to get atlas completion im now at 122/157.I got back 1 T11, 1 T10. Its not like im swimming in cash either spent close to 100c to buy/craft those maps.Now im close to broke like 80c left just cant get a leg up in this garbage league.
"
Madtank wrote:
"
tanchista wrote:
Having 120/157, I wonder how is possible to have no map drop at all?
and many other things wich are not doing what they say...and mst of the % is fake aswell..this game has fail math badly..GOOD LUCK
I just did a 10 pack of red maps (had to buy them all)chiseled,vaaled to get atlas completion im now at 122/157.I got back 1 T11, 1 T10. Its not like im swimming in cash either spent close to 100c to buy/craft those maps.Now im close to broke like 80c left just cant get a leg up in this garbage league.

I feel your pain... i played since league start several hours every day and i am still not over tier 13 maps... i got ghetto in tier 13 that is all... in tier 12 i unlocked 2 maps... this league is so bad it is unbelieveable and GGG apparently don't give a s... or wont admit something is wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info