Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

"
Sheriff_K wrote:
They need to do more than that; they need to increase ALL Beasts and Beastiary Mods occurrence.. Right now, it doesn't feel ANY different than a Vanilla League..

If EVERY Rare was a Beastiary Beast, it'd be fun/interesting/dangerous; like Nemesis.. Truly give the immersion that it is a "League of Beasts."

But right now, I'm sad to say (because I think Beastiary is pretty cool, all things considered,) the League is basically doomed..

GGG, this is why Bestiary shouldn't be added to the core game. Every prior league exists as a fraction of what the temp league was.

If the current temp league is so deficient in substance to feel fun/enjoyable then what the heck is it going to look like as a Zana mod or a 'one beast in 10 maps' occurrence as we see with breach/abyss?
Last edited by muzein on Mar 19, 2018, 12:53:42 PM
GOOD !

32/40 CHALLENGES
450/1500 AUGMENTED MAPS
A BUNCH OF OTHER MAPS
100 HOURS OF GAME

ZERO BEAST !!

Why playing a specific league when you will never access to the core, even after 100+ hours of game.

Just a rant about that league RNG... the game itself keep going on the good way.
I'm not super sold on the recipes but I really like the RED beasts. It seems like it's worthwhile to fight them while leveling if the build allows, as they drop good loot.

Frankly, rares are so boring. Most mobs you just tear through by spamming your main skill. So the red beasts for me bring back this feeling of the dangerous champions or rares in Diablo II.

Rares mobs in this game should really be difficult but somehow they're just cannon fodder like everything else.

Likewise auras in this game are pointless at this stage. I think back during the beta the game was so hard, felt very different.. I think the auras were still meaningful. But now they are basically just a visual effect that means nothing to my build. Zero. Just spam main attack.

In general there are too many mods under mobs names so sadly it's actually a good thing that rares are connon fodder, because this game would never give you the time to read them. By the way, GGG, do we really need to know that the monster is "resistant to elemental damage" (or whatever it is).. ALL the creatures have these mods. It would really benefit the game to simplify and focus your design. Show a few mods, make them meaningful. Make auras meaningful. Auras are good because they are instantly recognizable and you don't need time to read the mods under the creature's name. Wasn't that what auras was about? Easily recognisable statuses that change the dynamic of fights?

Aanyway. The long and short is I like the yellow and red beasts. They make the game more interesting, since sadly the rare monsters are practically pointless.
Has this been done yet? I feel like nothing has increased, nor have I seen a patcher unless the patch was super tiny.
"
Ukanta wrote:
Another example of poor QA. Isn't this also happened to Lich encounter in last league? Well at least GGG acted.

My thoughts exactly after reading just the title of the post... GGG didn't learn ?
Great try just this league was not what you expected it to be GGG sorry to bust your balls on all your hard work but some leagues are just bad and this is one of them nets are dumb af not a single rare spirit beast great mechanic why are you guys so scared to give good crafts think of essence they at least give you one stat that you know is going to be good best crafting does not do this therefore a waste of my time with how rare the beasts GGG solution nerf the ever loving crap out of everything you love
More opportunities to be bored AF!
What about you significantly upping the drop rate of maps and orb of alchemy? If you haven't noticed yet, not many gives a flying fart about beasts / beast league..
Bet the encounter rate will still be abysmal.
Didn't even knew that that exist:))) 3rd or 4th character in the league...for me, personally, this league is a huge fail in comparison with any other previously. Crafting league, with whatever else is there, for whoever else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info