Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

Now if we only had Maps to actually run, this would be awesome.

Seriously, I don't have a single map in my inventory above Tier 8.
I'm literally having to go to POE.Trade and buy every map I run.

im glad to hear that.

" Spirit Beasts start appearing in Tier 5, 7, 10 and 13 maps respectively"

It sounds like they bound into specific areas like scorpion at desert springs.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Mar 18, 2018, 8:18:10 PM
very good
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
So I wasted my time by playing heavily in the first two weeks, huh?
That's nice, because at this point I've fought more liches than those super rare beasts xD

(funnily enough, it's also more liches than I've fought last league too)
I hope it helps, because this league feels pretty awful so far...

No maps, no currency, no real interaction with the league. I feel like I am playing a worse version of standard.
"
Ukanta wrote:
Another example of poor QA. Isn't this also happened to Lich encounter in last league? Well at least GGG acted.

It's not surprising that they tend to lowball the encounter rate and then raise them after seeing how they perform in practice.

In terms of economy balance it's much better to start something as rare and raise it if needed, than to start something as common and make it more rare. If something is accidentally made too common at the start, even if you patch the spawn rate you can't delete all those items that have already flooded the market.

Not to mention that people just get happier about buffs than nerfs.
I'm still fucking mad I loss the second rarest beast to some bullshit. ( Bugged untargetable )

Legit still so fucking angry.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 18, 2018, 8:31:28 PM
"
The team have also been working on increasing the difficulty and reward of the Beasts that spawn once per area (the "yellow" ones), so that fights are more challenging. This goes alongside the improvements to their recipes we made recently, though the reward part was deployed first. They're also working on new recipes that use these mods for other rewards.

More challenging encounter is really more than welcome, i have been worried about a rare beast only a few time since league's begin.

Also welcoming increased spawn to get access ...

Atlas 157/157
Two characters 90
Playtime: Big enough like that
Missing 5 beasts to complete bestiary

Still can't find acess to farrul - Not that i don't like RnG gated content but right now ... Too much is too much - Balance issue ? :D
Hf :)
Yellow beasts being made more difficult to equal the rewards? What rewards? How about regular red beasts. It would be nice to see those every 3-4 maps instead of 1/10. At least that is what it feels like. Lets stop pretending the unique crafting rewards are good. Hell I did 5 axes earlier today. All ilvl 68+ and all 5 where low level axes. Maybe make the more rare spawns a little less rare. This far into the league and I'm still missing a lot of the more interesting and fun recipes.

But that is just my feelings on it. I know a lot of people disagree with me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info