What We're Working On

What we are working on:

Skins
Well at least you're trying.
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
"
While a small portion of the team is still adding changes to the current league, most of the team have moved onto working full-time on Content Update 3.3.0. We're very excited about this update. We have learned many things from the development of Bestiary and look forward to showing you with actions, rather than words, that we are listening to your feedback.

Good, then fix trading, rebalance the skills, add more QoL.
Is there an improvement planned for shield throw? It's really lack luster
Thank you, GGG!
"
We do not plan to make the "red" ones more common because they are already an overwhelming source of good items

No.. they're not.
Grindy Gated Games
"
knutzi wrote:
"We do not plan to make the "red" ones more common because they are already an overwhelming source of good items"

il have some of whatever this guy is smoking

when you figure out what it is pass it on over
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Dear GGG / @GGG

My opinion on why Beastiary league may have been given some of the criticism that it has, is due to the fact that you need to put in a fair amount of work, counteracting the speed many builds want to achieve. You need to stop what you're doing, pay attention, catch something, then go somewhere else, realize you're nowhere near having caught enough monsters, then repeat many times. This is also usually to craft something with a specific mod, that is otherwise garbage almost all the time.

This is different to breach, legacy, harbinger, invasion, etc, due to also then needing to manage a zoo that feels redundant. There's no attachment to the creatures you capture as they're not even cute; they almost always provide no benefit whatsoever. Furthermore, the effort required to manage this mess feels like a chore where as in the leagues mentioned above, they added directly to your otherwise uninterrupted game-play. They made playing the already fun game, much more fun.

I'm sorry that I don't like this league and my opinion is only that. The depth of the new mods and monsters is huge, though I feel like this is the worst league that has ever befallen Wraeclast.

You know that feeling of guilt you get when you play too many games? Beastiary league amplifies that feeling for me.

You're the best development team in the world and although I'm not a Kiwi, I take pride in knowing there's such adept, attentive developers that come out of Auckland. I look forward to the next league and until then, I'll play every day in standard.

Thanks
- Random PoE Nerd

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
Sarno wrote:
Appreciate the transparency, as always. :)

Appreciate the transparency, while we are the beta testers for a new league*
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Oh, more league-specific rewards making it into the recipes? Good. That should've been there from the get-go to be honest, a great way to spice up beastcrafting :D. But then again it'd make Bestiary feel even more as an expansion rather than a league, which it already does.

While i still think Bestiary should never have been released in the stage it was, IMO you guys did a solid job on improving the league's features so far. Here's hoping the next one will be more polished from the start, looking forward to seeing what it is :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info