What We're Working On

Increasing the challenge of yellow mob encounters? What does this mean? If they become the same as red mobs, spawning blues that have MORE HP THAN THE MAIN BESTIARY MOB ITSELF i'm gonna flip my goddamn table over.
"
We are keeping a close eye on other feedback, especially about the drop rates of things like Maps and Shaper Memory Fragments (which gate the absolute pinnacle content of Path of Exile and are not meant to be easy to find).

Are you saying it's not easy to find as in it's gating the content already, or that you want it to be not easy to find?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Hopefully you guys address the drop rate of Harbinger Orb fragments. The league mod may as well be deleted if you guys are so scared of its power level than let it exist as it does now. People shouldn't have to jump through such high hurdles to even just access content that exists in the game.
you guys better integrate biestary in the core game after the league ends. I'm feeling this entire league is a giant beta test.
Sometimes I want to be really piss off with GGG but when they release post like this I change my heart again <3
"
Sijmister wrote:
Hopefully you guys address the drop rate of Harbinger Orb fragments. The league mod may as well be deleted if you guys are so scared of its power level than let it exist as it does now. People shouldn't have to jump through such high hurdles to even just access content that exists in the game.

They removed the Breach mod from Zana, and then adjusted the rates of her to give more EXP.

They are simply teasing / playing with our hearts. It's getting quite pathetic tbh, don't expect much anymore.

They are in their own little world right now. Chris posting announcements (literally citing reddit as sources). And he barely participates on this forum anymore. A huge slap in the face I feel
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Mar 20, 2018, 10:04:37 PM
I like the action rather than words part. Gets tiresome with positive PR spin and promises(though I guess that part is PR but still), all we want is something good and GGG have delivered many times before so lets hope for a great 3.3.

Good news to me that the biggest focus is on 3.3 rather than 3.2. Settling for some quality of life and a few more actually useful recipes is better than spending too much resources on 3.2 I think.
"
and look forward to showing you with actions, rather than words, that we are listening to your feedback.

Then fix T15 Elder RNG this week. I will not play the next league if this RNG lockout is not fixed soon.

Edit: nevermind. I'll just stop playing now. The Memory Fragment part of this news post is so fucking smug. It's been a good handful of years but this is too much. It's not fun.
Last edited by Frogfriend on Mar 20, 2018, 10:35:19 PM
"
While a small portion of the team is still adding changes to the current league, most of the team have moved onto working full-time on Content Update 3.3.0. We're very excited about this update.

Please delay 3.3.0 if necessary
- to clear the backlog of bugs, client crashes etc
- to ensure that, when the next league is launched, there aren't any bugs that are fundamental to the league e.g. lich boss spawn rate, beast capture

Last edited by Sinaranu on Oct 13, 2019, 7:01:42 PM
I sure hope Bestiary league gets added into the core game after its finally fleshed out. I see a lot of potential with beastcrafting in much the same way as prophecies, all it needs is some improvements.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info