What We're Working On

Fire&ice pieces anytime soon at shop?? Its already 3 weeks pelase.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
While I did enjoy the league in the beginning, I have lost most of my interest in it since the issue with auras causing instance crashing has yet to be addressed. Playing an aurabot for my guild is not nearly as enjoyable if I can't play.
Looking forward to see how the next league pans out, in accordance with what they "learned" from the faults of this one.

And that they're at least showing some seriousness about complaints pertaining to map drops as well.

I'm not agreeing on their perception of how rewarding red beasts are: I seldom get anything from them ...which makes the entire enjoyment of fighting them the "hope" that it leads to one of the good recipes ...instead of one of the redundant ones. Because as you say, we pretty much don't know what we are getting until we head back to the altar to craft something.

It's like treasure hunting with a metal detector ...only you have to fight something that could kill you instantly before you find out if you're just digging for an aluminum can.
Last edited by Duster66 on Apr 8, 2018, 9:04:24 AM
Thanks Bex

<3
"
which gate the absolute pinnacle content of Path of Exile and are not meant to be easy to find

Does this mean my t15 elder map portals are supposed to disappear when I get killed in the fight and have to go back to town? I have had elder on Colosseum for about a week now and every time I try to fight him, I die (which isn't the complaint here) but then after going to town and back to my hideout my game either crashes or the portals just disappear altogether. His guardian maps are fine but elder just wont give me a fair shake. Four times in a row now I have nearly killed him only to lose the remaining 5 portals to the map.
> What We're Working On

New MTX?
Could you look into adding a stash into the menagerie? Would be nice for the sacrifices that require items.
"
We are keeping a close eye on other feedback, especially about the drop rates of things like Maps and Shaper Memory Fragments (which gate the absolute pinnacle content of Path of Exile and are not meant to be easy to find).

If you insist on gating the endgame, then at the very least you should try and make it so the lesser content stays enjoyable for those who can't reach it. I have a level 88 summoner and slogging through the same T1-T8 content which is no longer difficult is beginning to get very boring, very fast.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
I've played Abyss league for 3 months and 2 weeks, just stopped when next league was coming.

for Bestiary League: I already wasn't hyped with Idea to capture pokemons. When league started and I got full understanding about what is that. I was playing as Necromancer so I couldn't not Capture pokemons because my minions One Shot them. Currency(alchemy) wasn't dropping as well and maps. I played for 5 days and I GAVE UP.

I bought the pack to help GGG as always I do. but WHAT a Shit LEAGUE OMFG it looks as Essence league but so much worst. I believe this was the worst league I have played SO FAR.

WAITING FOR NEXT LEAGUE
Last edited by EiG on Mar 20, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info