What We're Working On

Improving Bestiary is good for the core game but as a league mechanic, it's gonna be real hard to win over people after these last 3 weeks.

I've gotta echo the sentiment that I'm more concerned with elements of the core end-game than beasts: red map and currency drop rates feel absolutely awful and Uber Elder and the Zana questline (which is a challenge btw) are gated behind immense RNG. As someone who doesn't blast PoE 24/7, I'm wondering what's the point in mapping past like 90 if it's just a massive currency sink. I probably won't stick around to do 36 this league either since there's no much grindy stuff and grinding maps feels terrible for the above reasons.
A few more weeks of these kinds of developments and you might make it a league
It's a great thing that you're keeping an eye on map drops, as it's really much harder to get map returns this league, compared to previous ones. Keep up the good work.
>Shaper Memory Fragments (which gate the absolute pinnacle content of Path of Exile and are not meant to be easy to find).

I don't know how you define "hard" but right now the meaning is "random". If you want to gate the endgame content behind something, make it something we can actually reliably work towards, not something that X person will get in 1st try and Y person in 100th that is just bad design. Make us occupy the whole atlas with elder influence we wouldn't mind, as long as it is something that we can actually work towards and not pray to RNG.
IGN: Devnull
please please PLEASE dont make this into a permanent core game mechanic.
I want info or show on Minimap, which beast I DONT HAVE. Most of the times, i must check beasts Before killing them. Its VERY ANNOYING
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Could you add some bonuses for completing Bestiary. Fox instance: when you catch all monsters from one group ( Arachnid 40/40), they will have better drop ( rarity and quantity ). When you complete whole page, red mobs will have better chance to spawn. Or something else :)

Because, for now, there is not any profit to complete whole Bestiary book.

Thank you!
I hope the "Fenumus going immortal" bug is fixed in your next patch. It was the first beast lord I discovered and I failed killing him because he became immortal in the second stage. This big letdown after weeks of grinding has me currently pausing playing PoE and putting my time and money towards other games instead.

When you introduce such rare content and then you have bugs that cause people not to complete it without any way to recover the loss - you will lose players - even extremely loyal and dedicated (and MTX supporting) players like me.

=(
Too much work has unfortunately gone into Bestiary for it not to be added to the core game.

This troubles me as it means drop rates and any future crafting ideas GGG has will have to be balanced around a huge, albeit often useless, set of crafting possibilities from the bestiary (I have my suspicions regarding this leagues poor drop rates and the expectation for beast crafting to make up for it). It's quite comprehensive too, so introducing it permanently is basically saying "the Bestiary crafting system is PoE's main source of item crafting" thereby condemning us to a future of engagement with a clunky capture mechanic. And you can bet it will feature as a challenge of some sort in upcoming leagues like with Abyss.

I guess all of this wouldn't be an issue if the capture system wasn't such a pain in the rectum xD
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
i dont really enjoy this league as much as the once before.

I am still supporting this game with all i got,
its still my favourite game,

and great respect for your support team and the way that GGG handles these kind of issues.

I am really looking forward to what the future will bring.

still grinding for 37/40 challanges ;D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info