What We're Working On

Can you make yellow/red beast not shatter/explode so we can use "Necromancy Nets".Also can they be immune to culling ? . I m killing my beasts all the time by accident as a Slayer.
Last edited by Stiggaret on Mar 21, 2018, 3:26:23 AM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
Ok GGG theres something you need to understand... (long and informative post cut short)

you say people no longer pick up rares (you do, i do, maybe others do so as well) and only care about orbs and pure currency

there is a flaw in this strategy - once EVERYBODY start doing that - the economy will simply collapse and this is what is happening right now

when 1% picks currency and buys items from 99% strong peon group - it is smart to be that 1% but right now the game is more like 60% 'smart' and 40% 'peons' and it already starts to break down

alchemy orbs are the prime example. was their main source drops? doubt it. these mainly were vendor-created (by people like you, me and maybe others). but oh noes - peons wisen up and no longer pick these rare belts and gloves. oh! the alchopalypse!

there is a dynamic between 'rare drops' and currency. we still wear mostly rare items (altho uniques are BiS for more and more slots/builds) so these rares should come from somewhere. if noone picks them up.. we will be in trouble

the second layer of that is trading and power creep. i realized (having leveled 2 builds since patch) that i change gear 3 times per character per slot

1) initial Lioneyes Watch setup with twink stuff that carry me to ~40
2) mid-leveling change (mostly weapon and belt, some builds are able to equip their end-game pieces now - like +1 end Deceiver belt on a jugg)
3) pre-kitava
4) pure currency bonanza around lvl 80

after that there is little to do with rare gear. are there REALISTIC (not counted in dulurs) upgrades to these pieces (spec shield throw)

sure, i can get some more life here and there, get better resists or create a godlike shaper/elder amulet but.. i do not need it.

the power creep robbed us from gear progression and challenge progression. right now it is Kitava -> T10 maps. immediately. nothing in between.
"
Draeil wrote:
Please don't add bestiary to the core game. All i am asking.

Abso-frickin-lutely. This league is the worst of a pretty crappy stretch of leagues.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
iGanc wrote:
"
Psykrom wrote:
"
Midkraft wrote:
"We do not plan to make the "red" ones more common because they are already an overwhelming source of good items"

to be honest from what i have experienced, these seem to be more challenging than map bosses of equal tier but not as rewarding.

I have the exact same feeling.

I also have the exact same feeling. I love this game, but this league feels like a chore.

Nail? Struck soundly upon the head.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Nice changes :)
Would be great to be able to put beasts directly into the bestiary orbs from the Bestiary instead of only from the Menagerie, so people don't miss-click on the beasties!
"
pr13st wrote:
breach 2.0 is coming bois

I hope not!

After having three Breach like leagues in a row with Harbinger, Abyss and the original Breach, we seriously need something new and unique.

I am hoping for an expansion that does focus on the masters, maybe even a merc system like at D2. To not have someone on your side in an ARPG is kind of boring.

That red beasts are not made more common is a big let down for me. I stopped playing after a week as it was boring to play a league where non specific beast content like Breaches and Abyss are in every map, but beasts in only each 10th or so.
Atlas completed at 103 maps and maps drops epic low. 9 tier map 120 quant, drops 1 tier 3 map??? why gg you mess with maps drops? I cant sustain maps! I love your game its epic but when maps dont drops i must buy them, im not epic player, i spend currency al time. When maps dont drop i dont have will to play! But i want to play! 100% means a map at least one tier higher drop. So on map tier 9 with atlas completed at 100% shoud drop at least one map tier 10 always! Well it not happend!
Last edited by qlasboy on Mar 21, 2018, 3:51:27 AM
"
DaRealM wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
a new batch of recipes that can produce Unique Talismans, Orbs of Horizons and, with some effort, Harbinger's Orbs.

Genuinely hyped for this! I was pretty letdown after people pointed out that Harbinger Orbs are insanely rare from the Zana 8 Mod because I genuinely enjoyed Harbinger Content. Hope to enter the Beachhead this League again more often rather than only a few times.

Thank you for your hard work GGG.

jeah and let me guess spawnrate of that special beasts are 1 in 1000 maps.
This league died after one week my friends already quit lol I'm kinda sad about that I hope next league won't be like this
I'm enjoying this league; keep up the good work!
The added content sounds nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info