What We're Working On

This is truly a disastrous challenge league. GGG is hell-bent on claiming "intentionally rare" challenge league content is OK. GGG continues to claim there are valuable items to be had yet 99% of all crafts are absolute and utter crap. There are some utility and quality of life crafts but most of other stuff form beastcrafing is hardly worth the time to do it.

There is zero excitement when I spot yellow or even red skull on my minimap. Very rarely new recipes are discovered and when I actually do get new recipe after I have spent close to 100 hours in this league and got 3 characters to maps, I realize how fucking awful this league is. After all this time I capture some random red scull to get new recipe--this should be reason to be excited--only to find it it is another useless or needlessly rare craft for random result, which can be worth nothing or maybe something. Excitement goes down faster than watching celebrity sextape only to realize it is Trump's tape.

This league can not be salvaged. This was flawed concept from start because if main effect of the league is not immediate and impactful, there is no point have such league. Bestiary mechanics are elaborate and I'm sure complex to develop but they ultimately does not fit Path of Exile. This is what worries me the most, it seems GGG no longer understand its own game and their directions where they want the game to move.

Only consolation is that GGG is now working on new patch/content so I can only hope they pour enough resources and time on next league to make it success.
"
While a small portion of the team is still adding changes to the current league, most of the team have moved onto working full-time on Content Update 3.3.0

Best part of the news, imo.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
i'm hyped about 3.3 already, ill just finish 36 and get off this league quick.
"
This patch focuses on increasing the challenge and reward of "yellow" Beasts.....

And ofc 10 new MTX hidden inside
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
3/4 of your daily posts are bad MTX. Quantity of junk is not quality in game. Listen, Bestiary has now permanently harmed the longevity of your game. It's really, really bad. Here is what you are missing. FYI, you should dumpster this league IMMEDIATELY and just give us two week breach/beyond/perandus like we are CONSTANTLY ASKING FOR.

Monsters. More of them. Unique ones.
Not more Elder crap that .1 percent of the player base ever even sees because even getting over 100 in your Atlas requires you to purchase maps from trade.
Monsters that have loot, chase uniques. Good things we want.
New mechancics, new skills, rebalance of skills.
Change the skill tree. It's been what, 3 years without a moderate balancing or adjustment?
Incentivize defense in characters. I know, crazy concept right.
Make it so flasks aren't the best defense. That's just silly.
Why are miners the best spellcasters?
Why are totems even in the game?
How long waiting last box mtxes? (fire/ice)
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
You're taking into consideration feedbacks ?

=> Please finalize the "Advanced mod description" :

Fix the mod order to be the same with or without "Alt" (the good order is the detailed "Alt" one)
Fix the displayed Tier (based on item class)

And provide an "expert" mode the display all the mod information in ONE line :
remove the mod name no one cares about, just keep the range and the tier : "P1 (20-40)", "S4 (12-18)"

Thank you.
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Mar 21, 2018, 5:30:00 AM
"
We do not plan to make the "red" ones more common because they are already an overwhelming source of good items

... what about the difference in dropped loot from captured, vs. non-captured beasts? any confirmation on that?

also, getting a lottery ticket for a crafting gamble in the bestiary is no risk - reward relation.
breach realms with increased experience gained where risk - reward. getting a nice breach-item was again just risk-gamble. but at least it didn't force players to exit the game, where you fight monsters for XP, and instead do a silly dance on the blood altar.
Last edited by PopeJo on Mar 21, 2018, 5:27:04 AM
hey $$$, sry GGG when new mtx release?
Already bored with the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info