What We're Working On

"
vio wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Youre locked in the mindset of the game you think you have made, you dont understand the actual game we are seeing when we play the game. On paper maybe you think rare items are a reward, theyre not

how many players are ignoring rare items? 1/100? 2/100?

way more than that

"
vio wrote:

i do ident most of the good rares bases on every item level. despite playing since 2012.

but i also have my own loot filter and don't follow the reddit meta which tells me how to play the game.

is it possible that your perspective is a bit off?

no. Because I pick up and identify all good rare item bases, and an awful lot of meh bases too, I have my own filter, and you know what? Theyre virtually all shit and you just vendor them.

You gonna tell me you feel rewarded by 6 rare items dropping? honestly?

To find one rare item worth a chaos in trade you are identifying 100s upon 100s of rares. A mob dropping 6 rare items is meaningless, and if you pick them up, cart them back to town, identify them and then vendor them then at best you probably broke even vs leaving them on the ground and simply spending that time killing more monsters and picking up just the orbs that drop.

I dont even read reddit, this isnt a reddit meta, this is simple facts of the game. I dont believe even you find 6 rare items dropping rewarding, rare items are like picking up augs and alts, do you find that rewarding? No. You just pick them up and slowly over time they amount to something in the order of a small scale reward, to find a single chaos orb would probably feel like a bigger reward than the cumulative effect of your past 5 map runs of picking them up.

Every time you open a breach youre walking away with 1-3 chaos worth of orbs, almost without fail, + div cards, maps, splinters, all manner of stuff, and you dont have to cart around massive items, spend time vendoring them, listing the 1 in a million finds for pennies on the market and then spend time trading with people, its just money in your pocket directly. 1 breach feels more rewarding than killing 10+ red legendary beasts. So now theyre going to make yellow beasts feel rewarding by giving them something closer to the rewards that a red beast gives?

Is my perspective off? No, not at all, my perspective is bang on the money, cause not only is content like breach that actually feels rewarding giving ppl rewards they care about, theyre also dropping way more rare items than a red monster, so even if you care about the rare item bit your still getting more of that from a breach too. Same goes for abyss, even a harbinger is magnitudes more rewarding than a red beast, and GGG are using red beasts as a bench mark for rewarding drops that they want to bring yellow beasts closer to?

please...

Vendor the 6 rare items, what u get back? 2 alts? 3 alts? right, then you go spend 200 alts rolling a single flask, you spend 5 alts rolling your next garbo tier blue map, you spend 1000+ alts rolling a single 3 good mod abyss jewel for your build. Youre picking up and identifying 1000+ rare items a day and not actually expecting to find even 1 single item that is exciting and feels rewarding because 5 years and 10,000+ hours of playing this game is telling you that you would be an idiot to expect one of them to feel WOW I JUST GOT REWARDED, GG!!!

Keep doing it for weeks and weeks and somewhere in there something cool will turn up, but dont tell me you see 6 of them on the floor and feel anything at all, you dont, I know you dont.

Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Mar 21, 2018, 6:55:18 AM
Thank you for the updates!

While I can't bring myself to like this league, tried several times, but it just doesn't click for me, I'm really looking forward to 3.3 league.

Cheers!
Reality is an illusion, Exile.
"We do not plan to make the "red" ones more common because they are already an overwhelming source of good items" Hah! good one...
Me and a ton of other players have stopped playing until the map progression becomes easier. The casual players cant even reach lategame anymore. U nerfed all the drop rates silently without our knowledge, and quantity doesnt seem to work on white monsters anymore from tons of reports coming in on reddit. Get ur fucking shit together, silent nerfing all drop rates without our knowledge is a complete bitch move.
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
Please look at some of the accounts of people complaining about endgame availability. It's obvious to me many didn't even give it a go, and probably just read somewhere it was hard. You've let power creep run rampant. Please at least keep sustaining endgame content somewhat interesting.
"What we're working on"

MTX MTX MTX MTX MTX .................................
Map drops balance will be more than welcome in future updates. I'm not playing bestiary league as often as before just because I'm unable to progress my atlas on SSF, zero map drops and this is not fun.
so what this post mean is , we gave up on this league guys dont expect us to do much more changes , just wait for the next league lmao
"
CorranHorn wrote:
3/4 of your daily posts are bad MTX. Quantity of junk is not quality in game. Listen, Bestiary has now permanently harmed the longevity of your game. It's really, really bad. Here is what you are missing. FYI, you should dumpster this league IMMEDIATELY and just give us two week breach/beyond/perandus like we are CONSTANTLY ASKING FOR.

Monsters. More of them. Unique ones.
Not more Elder crap that .1 percent of the player base ever even sees because even getting over 100 in your Atlas requires you to purchase maps from trade.
Monsters that have loot, chase uniques. Good things we want.
New mechancics, new skills, rebalance of skills.
Change the skill tree. It's been what, 3 years without a moderate balancing or adjustment?
Incentivize defense in characters. I know, crazy concept right.
Make it so flasks aren't the best defense. That's just silly.
Why are miners the best spellcasters?
Why are totems even in the game?

I totally agree about maps, rebalance skills, new skills. skill tree is changing too often though. True flasks gave to much defence.
TOTEMS ARE IN GAME CAUSE A LOT PLAYERS LOVE THEM INCLUDING ME!
"
Barivius wrote:
Please look at some of the accounts of people complaining about endgame availability. It's obvious to me many didn't even give it a go, and probably just read somewhere it was hard. You've let power creep run rampant. Please at least keep sustaining endgame content somewhat interesting.

"interesting" by locking out 99% of the players? Wow, I hope you will never ever run a gaming company or any serious position anywhere, your company would be doomed and your employee´s without income...

Fact is, most players have not yet encountered a portal beast. Fact is, most players have not yet encountered a six link item or the recipe for it. Fact is, Shaper and Elder are reached by 0.5%.

Fact is, most players don´t trade and therefore balancing your game on a few % that cheat, is the wrong way.

But who am I talking to, I am sure you pay to win anyways by RMT and third party trading, so you will never understand anything I just said.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info