What We're Working On

idk, as an evasion deadeye the animation of throwing the net almost kills me sometimes, i rather kill the beast than stop attacking
How about instead of just dumping content you fix your fucking bugs!
Hey GGG.

Dont forget to look in to that the Vaal side prophecy, wont activate from starting zone to were you find Navali.

I need to catch all the Beast, and we need to find that damn, Vaal Side in the ledge.

Cheers Ratling,
Loving the game great work
"
We do not plan to make the "red" ones more common

So feedback fell on deaf ear, I see.

"
drop rates of things like Maps and Shaper Memory Fragments (which gate the absolute pinnacle content of Path of Exile and are not meant to be easy to find).

Maps are pinnacle content? Wat?

"
most of the team have moved onto working full-time on Content Update 3.3.0.

So this league officially abandoned now. What a surprise.
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
"
We do not plan to make the "red" ones more common because they are already an overwhelming source of good items

. . .

"
We are keeping a close eye on other feedback, especially about the drop rates of things like Maps and Shaper Memory Fragments (which gate the absolute pinnacle content of Path of Exile and are not meant to be easy to find).

. . .

What a total goddamned shitshow this league is turning in to.
Not bad, I dont even net yellow beasts right now, but I'm glad they're going to see more use (and not instadie offscreen like they do now)
We do not plan to make the "red" ones more common because they are already an overwhelming source of good items.

nice joke!
u shoud work on fixing the game and the bugs... people have huge issues with the game itself and ur pushing for new content... this is very bad
Can someone tell me why there is so much hate about this league? Leagues are made for testing contents. I hope the Bestiary will make it's way into standard game with some improvements here and there. Having an own little place for the nets inseatd of the inventory for an example. Like right above the flasks three little icons (2 would be enough too). Maybe making the nets completely unable to drop and include Einhar dailies which give some nets (or reputation points which are needed to buy some) to limit endless monster farming. This league is fun but it should not limit players who don't wanna play it, so dailies would be just perfect.

Other things I want to mention:
-Make the boards placeable in your HO
-Make Sin placeable in your HO
-Make Tazuni placeable in your HO
-Make Einhar Frey placeable in your HO
-VERY IMPORTANT: Allow the player to spawn in HO when log in; my game often crashes when loading into Oriath

I hope for a Hideout or Forsaken Masters 2.0 like the Atlas got with War of the Atlas for 3.3. I really enjoyed the masters and the Hideout by itself but you can do so much more with it.
Last edited by UrsWanderer on Mar 21, 2018, 9:36:24 AM
i have played every league since league's started and this is the first one i will not take part of the mechanics on i tried it out for first character and it was annoying at best and enraging at worst. i have personally directed every gaming community toward POE because i believe in it, but with half ass content like this and now daily MTX's that show more work than the league that brings me back every 3 month I have for the first time started telling people to stay away from the game at this time and will continue doing so until GGG stops following in the foot steps of Bungie and ea and start paying attention to how big a mistake this league was. it was not a league it was content to be tested that it. It at best dilutes the drop rate with the nets at worst forces purchases of MTX's for stash tabs and currency tabs. which again is a force toward MTX's. I feel if it was put to vote to end this league early and start something new it would pass with overwhelming numbers.

again POE is a great game and i truly love just not in its current state
Tyrindel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info