Patch 3.2.1b Notes

"
Miacova wrote:
Would be nice if there was a hint on where to farm beasts in whatever recipe. This league is only going to benefit POE nerds who know where everything spawns. For the rest of us that have lives and jobs, where to find X beast will be a mystery and we will give up trying to look after about 30 minutes of searching the internet and finding nothing on where to farm X beast.

Page 4: counting on this falling on def ears...
"
Fixed a bug where plaques for Giant Arachnids displayed

Pauses.

"Hey, guys. How many question marks are on those plaques?"

Continues typing.

"
"????????" in the Menagerie.
fuck em
Last edited by MissApril on Mar 21, 2018, 8:58:33 PM
How about you fix my hideout disconnecting everytime I leave to trade, or run a daily or run a map.
Add T Value or reduce damage on Kinetic Blast in PvP!
The Holy Bible
"
Ashriel wrote:
Still can't capture things you've shattered, exploded, etc.

We're still pursuing this but it's more complicated than anticipated. We don't have an update just yet but it's something we're actively working toward. Sorry for the delay!
Thank you very much for these fixes. It shows you really care about us. Ill get back to grinding.
Hopefully the more yellow beasts means MORE monsters, not replacing existing spawns.

This is what is needed most, more stuff to kill please.

-juo
These are some good changes, but there still aren't nearly enough recipes that physically allow you to get rid of Normal and Magic beasts. We shouldn't be forced to buy beast balls just because we caught a few normal monsters to fill our pokedex.
i've found ONE necromancy net, please increase drop rate.
Last edited by DieAbolicaL on Mar 21, 2018, 9:21:44 PM
Thanks for working hard on this! I've been having a lot of fun with Bestiary.

I'm hoping that with all the work put into it, it's moving into core game. I hope so :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info