Patch 3.2.1b Notes

How about fixing the disconnects , i can't use purity of fire and ice at same time because i get immediately dc after changing instances . Couldn't care less for this fail league at least make game playable again !!!
How about being able to use currency in the menagerie?
This is very useful to find where the beasts are that you still need.
https://poecraft.com/bestiary/checklist
Will you add liches to Abyssal Depths anytime soon? ^^
"
Miacova wrote:
Would be nice if there was a hint on where to farm beasts in whatever recipe. This league is only going to benefit POE nerds who know where everything spawns. For the rest of us that have lives and jobs, where to find X beast will be a mystery and we will give up trying to look after about 30 minutes of searching the internet and finding nothing on where to farm X beast.

This.
"
codetaku wrote:
These are some good changes, but there still aren't nearly enough recipes that physically allow you to get rid of Normal and Magic beasts. We shouldn't be forced to buy beast balls just because we caught a few normal monsters to fill our pokedex.

This too.
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
i've found ONE necromancy net, please increase drop rate.

Sigh! +1
Thanks for notes ... where is the bug fix where a guardian using aura's set into "prism guard"my Mana guard have the bug, and i crash like 80% of all instances i visit ... impossible to do forsaken masters rotations ... so the char kinda unplayable, so had to make a new instead ... tested the same char on different computers .. problem remains the same
I am loving how GGG supports PoE and it's community, it's beyond refreashing to say the least. I hope they keep this up for many years to come because I would support PoE just as much. Fantastic game and work all round, just wish I had known about PoE from day 1 because I regret not being involved since day 1 and being present for all that has come before.
"You can now select which beast you want to use a Bestiary Orb on through your Bestiary's Captured Beasts list."
Awesome!

I'm really enjoying this league, definitely wanting it to go core.
Last edited by Wuffell on Mar 22, 2018, 12:37:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info