[Tool] PoeMap Live - map exchange service

Looks like a great service. But how do you prevent getting spammed? I selected the maps I have and what I wanted, clicked Start, and... got about 50 whispers and 10 party invites in 10 sec, before I clicked Stop. And even then I kept getting whispers. There is no chance to even read any of that.

How do you use it without the crazy spam?
The stop button or something is not working. Cant even unlink my account with the web app.
I keep getting whispers day after i clicked on stop button.
"
snql wrote:
Hello, Exiles!

Introduction

At the start of the leagues, there is a need to complete the atlas. Over time, some maps drop more than others. I would like to have a tool that would speed up the process of completing the atlas and make it easy to use extra maps to speed up this process.

Motivation

Attempting to buy maps takes the lion's share of time. Players often don't want to sell maps and do not respond to you in the later stages of the league. You spend your time that you could use to play.

Description

PoeMap.Live provides this feature. You have the opportunity to exchange atlas maps. To start, you just need to choose the maps that you need and the maps that you have in excess, your league. The other players do the same.
Map selection

The service brings players together. You can continue the game, leaving the site to work in the background. As soon as a player appears with whom the exchange is possible, you will receive a sound notification and can copy a message into the game for communication.
New offer has arrived

It is also possible to generate trade messages for /trade 820 using your map selection.

This allows you to exchange one map for another, without a multi-minute manual search on trade sites.

PoeMap site: https://poemap.live

If you want to make map trading faster, tell your guild/friends about us.

Q&A

Q1. I can't connect, PoeMap doesn't work for me.
A1.
Make sure you are using the latest version of the site, refresh the page. Use Ctrl+R
The best recommendation here is to join our Discord and ask for help.

Q2. How to get the token? (outdated, we are using PoE OAuth2 now)
A2.
Follow these steps:
1. Open the auth dialog on PoeMap.
2. Press "Need token".
3. Use the generated temporary token as Subject when sending the message for poemaplive, use any text for the message body.
(don't wait for an answer, go to PoeMap next)
4. Return back and press "I did it". It takes about ~10 seconds to verify your message.
5a. Select ANY character.
5b. Make your characters tab visible, press "Reload" and go to 5a.
6. Enjoy.

Q3. How do I find my account name?
A3. For example, at the top of the page:

Discord: https://discord.gg/geg2ybq
Telegram: https://t.me/poemap
I have just one question :

Why do I keep getting stupid offers?

For example : I selected all my Tier 4 maps , except Flooded mine (which I need to finish for Atlas), and I keep getting offers like 3 of my maps for their one flooded mine. Is there a way to make the tool search for players just map for a map?
It is still just trading 1 map for 1 map. The offer is any of those 3 for their flooded mine. Pick whichever one you want.
"
TacoSupreme wrote:
It is still just trading 1 map for 1 map. The offer is any of those 3 for their flooded mine. Pick whichever one you want.

You are right. I was talking to few players from trading, basically they all wanted either of my 3-4 maps which I was offering. I stand corrected. Thank you for reply.
I used this a lot near the end of Legion. It was slow since it was late in the league, but it seemed to work really well: most trades that appeared went through.

But now (early league) it's a headache. Any time I leave it running, it constantly bings as people appear, ignore you, and a few seconds later disappear. It takes forever to actually make a trade. What are people doing that's causing this?

The way I think this should be used is: select the maps you want to offer and the maps you want to trade. Any trades that appear are something you want. Once you trade a map, you remove it.

I suspect what people are actually doing is leaving lots of maps selected. When they want a map, they start it, look through the list for something that matches what they want, trade that map, then hit stop. That means you see him appear in the list, ignore you (you don't have the map they actually want), then disappear.

That's just my guess, at least. I wish the site would only show you one trade at a time, which would force people to only select maps they're actually interested in trading. It would also fix the massive whisper spam if you offer too many maps.
I dont know whats going on and i cant find any help but for some reason i cant use this page anymore, when i click "start" to start looking for maps to trade something about "kakao users should follow this guide" pops and i dont know why, im not a kakao user, ive been using this tool for the past leagues without a problem until now.... anyone have this same issue? or anyone knows a solution? i really miss this tool!

Thanks
Can you add support to trade blighted maps? would be really nice to be able to trade those.
Feedback: Please move the X button away from the Message button. Getting tired of clicking X instead of Message when playing fast, and there's no way to undo, it's just hidden forever.
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info