Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

A sensible choice. Let me know if you need help sweeping the floors after the riots end.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
i invested all my currency into that build and now nerf it in mid league - thanks i gonna delete the game feel sorry for u
This comes as a big surprise!

Said no one ever.
- here's my sig
"
Osgili4th wrote:
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
Jagaimo wrote:
This is actual bullshit and I won't be getting any supporter packs in the future. Super disappointing and I guess I'll just quit the league.

Well it's either the .1% abusers and rich capitalists quit, or the rest of the players quit. Good riddance. If only the rest of the greedy muckrakers like Empyrian (party play lol) and RMTers like CuteDog would actually leave the economy for good.

What? like why the mayority of people will quit? how having people being inmmoral affect you or me? I agree the build was bs and need to get nerfed but common, imagine how bad you will feel to invest so much time to get this build and now is gonne. The same with VD with the nerf to enchant or the HoA with Vilurance cap. Also HH still in the game so xd

Oh let's see, they ruin the economy for literally everyone by farming endgame content maps in seconds? Not like HH does, but 20x faster?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Even though i was playing it myself this nerf is reasonable. Thanks for not having the league swarmed by solstice aura abusers,
BACK TO SELF CURSE!
Why are you nerfing all the fun of your game, people its having a bad time right now, everyone its on quarintine, dont have anything more to do, than playing POE, now are you telling us that you gonna nerf the game, again, at mid of the league, when you said you dont gonna, we are not your toys ggg, we spend a lot of OUR time, i spent 2 weeks playing all fucking day to get the currency for my gear, and now you nerfed the build, you dont care about your player base, you only care that people dont get a lot of orbs and fun, GGG always the fun of the game
Did u even Test your own league notables or anything u just keep lying over and over this is getting really annoying.
And even then u told us it is not getting nerfed until next league like u did with Vaal immortal call Phys/conversion 100% pathfinder or maybe zerphis.
And no Performance fix at all makes sense if u keep listening to reddit or some Streamers who wants shit to nerf
Last edited by DanzePatzig on Mar 30, 2020, 8:28:12 PM
Hey at least they Unwavering Faith will survive. It's something.
Harbinger of Time is an actual skill and thus still works, yes?

The build is still extremely strong and still probably broken, it's just not infinitely perfect in every way anymore. The rollercoaster of salt makes this entire awful league worthwhile. So much fun to not be playing right now.
I feel betrayed buying MTX , GGG I never expected this from you guys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info