Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

I never really care about stuff like this but when we get the OK signal that this wont be changed untill next league thats when i decided fk it im putting all my currency into that then.. Well cya next leaue i guess
"
Zelathustra wrote:
The most iconic item in the game Head Hunter is literally game breaking.

The reasoning does not seem strong enough to warrant going back on your word after players safely assumed they could invest in the build.

Very disappointing and demotivating.

I agree. I know people who invested everything into this build and now lost hundreds of exalts. Shame.
This could all be fixed with a little play testing. After like 6 years of playing this game, I am convinced you guys do almost none.

These builds are too broken, and really it wasn't even a stretch to imagine that. How are all these jewels not limited to 1? Stacking almost anything in this game leads to broken mechanics.

Bad time to mess up a league considering Im getting free government money and tons of free playtime.
Absolutely terrible decision and a stark admission of lack of internal testing or even aptitude of the testers or design team themselves. Horrible precedent to set. Sorry to all the players who were spending all their time grinding for the required items to play the build. Power players who spent the full 2 mirror entry fee will probably be less affected than the players grinding items piecemeal to play the build. Can't refund their time and effort.

Even ignoring the idea that the build was "cleared of nerfs" by GGG staff, mid league nerfs should simply never occur unless it affects server performance or is an exploit - criteria which this simply does not satisfy.

The build was already self regulated with its high entry cost and time investment. Invalidating that is incredibly egregious to your playerbase.
"
mertimamoglu wrote:
all RMT doers will quit the game. HAHA

u mad cuz they know how to play ? TOWN IS LAVA KIDDO
From now on always wait for the mid league nerfs to hit the league before spending your currency. Enjoy.

Meanwhile HH still does the same thing as Herald stacking.
Last edited by clozzer on Mar 30, 2020, 8:32:23 PM
What a lack of disrespect for your players time.

Shameful.
Pants of Textile
sucks that it got nerfed, 2 days after i spent all my orbs on it, aw well guess i better find another build lol
ING=FireKittenCat
While I can definitely see why a nerf is necessary here, I think mid league nerfs is a dangerous road to go down since it can REALLY mess with the league economy.
Noice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info